Visit Niagara but this time not just for sightseeing! Take a trip with Hooked on Niagara and get some hands-on fishing experience with a professional guide.
Lyle Gayder of Hooked on Niagara takes pride in sharing the incredible year-round, multi-species fishery available in Niagara with guests. He brings professionalism and energy to every trip and helps anglers of all experience levels enjoy their time on the water.
The boat you’ll be fishing from is fully licensed and insured to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience on the water. She’s a 20’ Lund boat that accommodates up to 3 guests. She’s powered by a 200 HP Yamaha engine and wireless MinKota motor, features the latest navigational electronics, and has downriggers for trolling.
Any time of year, Lyle promises a memorable fishing experience for guests on the Niagara River. The Niagara River supports diversity in fishing opportunities including Trout, Salmon, Bass, Walleye, and many other fish throughout the seasons.
Captain Lyle will cover your fishing equipment, including lie bait and lures. He’ll also clean your fish after the trip, so every catch counts! You need to have your fishing license ready when the trip starts and prepare some snacks and drinks.
Come get Hooked on Niagara!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Lund (Aluminum fishing) originally built in 2004. Powered by a 200HP Yamaha engine.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 14 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 3% fee.
FAQs about Hooked on Niagara – River
- CA $480 per group - 4 Hour Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- CA $480 per group - 4 Hour Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- CA $565 per group - 6 Hour Trip (AM) (6 hours)
- CA $565 per group - 6 Hour Trip (PM) (6 hours)
- Wireless Trolling Motor (112lb Minn Kota Terrova)
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- River Fishing (The Niagara River)
- Lake Fishing (Lake Erie and Lake Ontario)
- Light Tackle (When fishing for bass, walleye, trout)
- Heavy Tackle (When trolling for salmon and trout)
- Trolling (Trolling for Chinook Salmon and trout)
- Spinning (Casting and drifting for bass, trout, walleye)
- Bass (Smallmouth)
- Rainbow Trout (Steelhead)
- Salmon (Chinook)