On the backwaters by South Carolina’s coast, you can experience some superb inshore and nearshore fishing. Captain Adam Goodwin, a born and raised local, has been fishing in these waters for over 30 years. A stalwart fisherman, he’s your go-to man for all things fishing in this neck of the woods.
His Sea Pro 248 bay boat is a brand new 2020 model. It’s 24’long and it’ll fit 6 of you in comfortably. Its 200 HP Suzuki engine can take you to Captain Adam’s favorite grounds in no time at all so you can optimize your time when you’re down here.
Captain Adam is a true allrounder when it comes to fishing. Using a variety of techniques he’ll ensure that you have the best time possible reeling them in. Although he primarily uses common angling techniques he can also set up some kite fishing. You can expect to reel in the likes of Black Drum, Cobia, Flounder, King Mackerel, Redfish, Black Seabass, and Spadefish when you’re out with Adam.
All the gear will be provided for you including Ugly Stiks rods, King cast 4000 series and Shimano Sienna 4000 series reels. The license is included in the price as is catch cleaning and live bait which he can get before or during the trip depending on the type of fishing you’re going for.
Take food, drinks, and sunscreen with you. Don’t take bananas, glass or spray sunscreen with you. When you book with Adam he’ll ensure that you have a fantastic fishing adventure. Go ahead and do it.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Sea Pro 248 (Bay boat) originally built in 2020. Powered by a 200HP Suzuki engine.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 1 day before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 3.5% fee.
Murrells Inlet Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Tide Chaser
- $445 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Half Day AM Trip (2 Person special) (4 hours)
- $445 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Half Day PM Trip (2 Person Special) (4 hours)
- $495 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $495 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $595 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - Half Day SHARK Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $1,050 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip (8 Hour) (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting (We clean your catch at no additional charge)
- Fishing License (We provide your fishing license at no additional c)
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Kite Fishing
- Black Drum
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Seabass (Black)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Speckled Trout
- Triggerfish (Gray)