Eclipse Fishing Charters Barbados
Eclipse Fishing Charters is based in Bridgetown, Barbados, and they are ready to take you on a fishing adventure of a lifetime. This kind of trip is something everybody should try at least once, regardless of their fishing experience. Whether you want to go after the biggest species from your bucket list, catch something easier but tasty, or mix fish catching with a bit of snorkeling and swimming with turtles - you’re at the right place.
These waters are the home to over 500 fish species, but the ones you’ll target the most are Marlin, Barracuda, Mahi Mahi, Tuna, Wahoo, Sailfish, and more. The tropical climate ensures fishing season to last non-stop. It takes only a few miles off the island to reach deep fishing spots and target huge pelagic species.
Hop aboard a 35’ Bertram boat that accommodates up to 6 guests. She’s powered by twin 315 HP Cummins engines and has all navigational and safety gear you might need. The boat is very comfortable, featuring an enclosed, air-conditioned cabin, a private bathroom, a cozy lounge area, and a galley.
Besides being comfortable, this boat is also a true fishing machine. Equipped with top-notch sportfishing rods and reels, you can also use a fighting chair, downriggers, outriggers, and snorkeling gear.
All of this comes included in the price, so you only need to check your license. Snacks and drinks are also covered by the crew, but feel free to bring your own.
Fish with Captain Mario, who’s very knowledgeable, friendly, and the life of every party. Being a dad himself, he’s great at teaching kids to fish.
Luxury, speed, comfort, and innovation are the perfect words that can describe Eclipse Fishing Charters Barbados. Join now!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
Food (Lunch & Snacks)
About the Captain
|1 Customer reviews|
|Member since February 2020|
About this listing
Bertram (Offshore sport fishing) originally built in 1995. Powered by 2 315HP Cummins engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 25 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 3 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Bridgetown Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Eclipse Fishing Charters Barbados
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - 4 Hour Trip – Inshore (4 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - Kids Fishing Trip (5 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - 4 Hour Trip - Offshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - 4 Hour Trip – Offshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $725 per day per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - Grill-Your-Catch (AM) (2 days)
- $725 per day per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - Grill-Your-Catch (PM) (16 days)
- $800 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - 6 Hour Trip – Offshore (6 hours)
- $1,150 per day per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - 8 Hour Trip – Offshore (2 days)
- Air Conditioning
- Fighting Chair
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Multimedia System
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Inshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Marlin (Blue)
- Marlin (White)
- Spearfish (Longbill)
- Spearfish (Shortbill)
- Tuna (Skipjack)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)