Explore Guanacaste’s pristine coastline with Salt Hunt Charters! They understand that every guest group has different needs and they try to make each trip a pleasant one. With a variety of options and styles you can catch fish, each trip can be a personalized experience.
You’ll fish with experienced and knowledgeable guides, who are the masters of different water sports, not just fishing. They feel privileged to spend every day on the water and they love to teach people how to fish, and share their love of the ocean.
Join your guide on a 25’ Stamas Tarpon boat. This center console accommodates up to 5 guests and there’s enough room for everyone to fish at the same time. The boat has been newly restored in 2020 and has the latest Simrad navigational electronics. She also features a toilet, a live bait tank, a cooler, a multimedia system for your favorite playlist. If you request it in advance, the captain can prepare snorkeling gear as well.
Your catch of the day depends on how far off the coast you go. Visit the nearshore waters and you’ll be able to target Roosterfish, Amberjack, Wahoo, Snapper, Grouper, Mackerel, and more. If you’re more experienced or simply seek for something that’s more adrenaline-pumping, take an offshore trip! You’ll target Tuna, Mahi Mahi, Sailfish, and Marlin.
The crew will cover your Penn, Shimano, Rampage rods and reels, prepare soft drinks and beer, and bring fresh snacks. On a full day trip, you’ll also have sandwiches but you can always bring something of your choice.
We have Captains Manuel and Fabricio running the trips and making sure your experience is enjoyable.
Make your next visit to Costa Rica something you’ll never forget. Take a trip with Salt Hunt Charters!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
Food (Lunch & Snacks)
FAQs about Salt Hunt Charters
- $495 per group - 4 hour Inshore Fishing AM (4 hours)
- $495 per group - 4 hours inshore fishing PM (4 hours)
- $700 per group - 6 Hr Inshore Fishing/Snorkel/Beach (6 hours)
- $800 per group - 8 Hr Surfing/Inshore Fishing Combo (8 hours)
- $900 per group - 8 Hr Inshore Fishing (8 hours)
- $1,050 per group - 8 Hr Offshore Fishing (8 hours)
- GPS SIMRAD Go9
- Fishfinder SIMRAD Go9
- Snorkeling Equipment Request in advance
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System Fusion Marine Bluetooth Stereo
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Penn, Shimano)
- Live Bait (If found)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Packed and cleaned for you)
- Snacks (Fruit, chips, sashimi if you get tuna)
- Drinks (Soda, Water, Beer)
- First Mate
- Lunch (Full day trips only: Sandwiches or Light Lunch)
- Inshore Fishing (Roosterfish, Broomtail, Mackerel, Snapper, Jacks)
- Offshore Fishing (Marlin, Tuna, Sailfish, Mahi, Wahoo)
- Reef Fishing (Wahoo, Snapper, Broomtail, Amberjack)
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Broomtail)
- Marlin (Black)
- Marlin (Blue)
- Snapper (Cubera)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Trevally (Bigeye)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)
About the Charter Operator
|6 Fishing Reports|
|ID & License verified|
|18 Customer reviews|
|Response time within an hour|
|Member since February 2020|
About this listing
Stamas Tarpon (Center console) originally built in 2001, and restored in 2020. Powered by 2 200HP Suzuki engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 32 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 7 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: