Caleb’s Guide Service will do whatever it takes to make your day on the waters around beautiful Corpus Christi special! Whether that means being in waist-deep water hunting down that trophy-sized Speckled Trout, or spending a relaxing day on the water watching your kids have a blast catching fish for the first time.
Spend a day aboard the 22’ Nautic Star bay boat, which is very impressive for shallow running. The boat is powered by a 150 HP Evinrude E-TEC engine and features GPS and fishfinder. There’s also a live bait tank, a cooler for your drinks, and lots of storage space for your belongings.
You’ll go after Texas’s best inshore fish – Redfish, Flounder, Speckled Trout, and Black Drum. The fishing grounds you visit and the way you catch fish depends on the season. In summer you can go wading, fish grass-lines and reefs from the boat, or visit the channels for Speckled Trout and Redfish. In winter and spring, you can drift rock-piles and flats with shrimp or wade with lures.
Capt. Caleb will provide you with rods, reels, hooks, lures, and anything else you need to catch fish. After the trip, he’ll also clean your catch free of charge. There’s a variety of soft drinks on the boat, so you can bring some snacks. Don’t forget to purchase your fishing license. If you plan to wade fish, please bring long pants and shoes.
Whether you’ve been fishing all your life or you’re preparing to do it for the first time, there’s always something new to learn with Caleb’s Guide Service! Join Capt. Caleb and start your adventure!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Nautic Star (Bay boat) originally built in 2018. Powered by a 150HP Evinrude E-TEC engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 45 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 14 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Corpus Christi Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Caleb's Guide Service
- $425 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 3 Hour Trout/Red Trip (3 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $525 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip (7 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Waterloo Rods, Lews feels, Fins line)
- Live Bait (Split price)
- Lures (Down South, Bass Assassin, Gulp)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Cokes, Dr. Peppers, Sprite, Water)
- Inshore Fishing (Drifting, Wading, or Boat Fishing)
- Flats Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Black Drum
- Spotted Seatrout