Start your next Texas adventure with Dwayne Clark Fishing Charter! Taking an inshore fishing trip means you’ll get to know Texas at it’s best. Your guide will be Dwayne Clark, an experienced fisherman, who’s been in the business for over 15 years. You’ll find him on the fishing grounds of Corpus Christi any time of year.
You’ll be fishing aboard a 23’ Haynie Custom Boat that accommodates up to 4 guests. She’s powered by a 250 HP Mercury engine and can take you smoothly to any fishing spot you need. The boat is equipped with GPS and a fishfinder, so you’ll find schools of fish easily. The captain welcomes kids as well, as long as they are over 6 years old. Life vests are provided for them.
You’ll be fishing through the Corpus Christi’s flats, reefs, and inshore waters. These trips will mostly bring you Redfish, Black Drum, or Speckled Trout, depending on the season. You can keep the catch and, as a bonus, the captain will clean it for you free of charge.
Your fishing equipment is fully covered. The captain usually prepares live bait in advance but you can also catch it with him during the trip. Don’t forget to purchase your fishing license and bring some snacks and drinks for the day.
Whether you’re after your first or 1000th fish, Capt. Dwayne will give his best to make it happen. Enjoy your fishing adventure with Dwayne Clark Fishing Charter!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Haynie Custom Boat (Center console) originally built in 2021. Powered by a 250HP Mercury engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 20 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Corpus Christi Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Dwayne Clark Fishing Charters
- $650 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - Full Day (or till catch limit) (6 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - Half Day (or till catch limit) (4 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Weekends (6 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Weekends (4 hours)
- Rods, reels & tackle (Inception and Shimano reels, Hookspik rods)
- Live Bait (Bought before the trip)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Inshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Black Drum
- Speckled Trout