Nestled into the greater Seattle area, Puget Sound is one of the most beautiful fishing spots in the Pacific Northwest. Head out and explore this unique system of waterways with Captain Dale Drogseth aboard “Ruby D Charters”! He’s been guiding since 2013 and knows what to do to get your rods bending.
Your vessel for the day is a 29’ North River aluminum fishing boat. Powered by twin Suzuki 300 HP outboards, she can reach an impressive cruising speed of 40 knots. Ample space inside the cabin and on the spacious fishing platform makes her the ideal choice for 6 anglers, 4 of whom can fish at the same time. There’s even a private toilet so you won’t have to make any stops.
You’ll make good use of the trolling motor come Salmon fishing season. Go after summer Chinook come June and move on to Coho Salmon in the early fall. If its Lingcod you’re after, be sure to head down to the Puget Sound in May. The whole month is dedicated to bottom fishing for these delicious fish!
Whether you’re a family, corporate outing, or group of friends celebrating a special occasion, Capt. Dale does all he can to ensure you have a memorable day on the water. He provides Okuma rods and Accurate reels for all anglers on board. During Lingcod season he also brings along live bait to entice the bite.
Help yourself to bottled water and sodas in the onboard cooler and feel free to bring along any other drinks and snacks you’d like to enjoy. Fishing licenses are available for purchase on the boat.
Enjoy an incredible day of fishing with a beautiful backdrop aboard Ruby D Charters!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
North River (Aluminum fishing) originally built in 2020. Powered by 2 300HP Suzuki engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 1 day before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Edmonds Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Ruby D Charters
- $200 per person - 4 Hour Trip – Afternoon Only (4 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Afternoon Only (4 hours)
- $850 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Low Season Salmon (6 hours)
- $1,025 per group - 3/4 Day Trip – Salmon (6 People) (6 hours)
- $1,050 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – High Season Salmon (6 hours)
- $1,200 per group - 3/4 Day Trip – Salmon (6 Persons) (6 hours)
- Fishfinder (Twin transducers for the best showing of fish)
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box (with cold drinks available)
- Rods, reels & tackle (Accurate, Okuma )
- Live Bait (Lingcod the most effective way is with live bait)
- Lures (different lures depending on what is working)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Bagging and ice as well)
- Drinks (Bottled water, sodas)
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing (Ling Cod season, Fun and delicious )
- Trolling (The most effective way to catch Salmon)
- Drift Fishing (Ling Cod and Flounder)
- Salmon (Chinook)
- Salmon (Coho)
- Salmon (Pink)