The crystal clear waters around the Florida Keys are a true fishing paradise. The local fishery is known internationally as one of the best places in the world for anglers. Here to help you to make the best of it is Goliath Charters with Captain Craig Clopper.
He’ll take you out on his 18’ Hells Bay Neptune boat, which is suitable for all different styles of fishing. Its 115 HP Mercury Pro Xs engine, allowing it to go up to 45 knots, means you can get to different fishing grounds quickly.
Captain Craig is more than happy to take you on different types of fishing trips when you go onto the water with him. Reef, wreck, and flats fishing are all possible on the different areas of water on the Florida Keys. Bonefish, Tarpon, Permit, Sharks, Goliath Grouper, Cobia, and are but a few of the species that you’ve got a great chance of catching.
Craig uses Shimano gear for a great angling feel. If you would like to go fly fishing or spearfishing simply contact him in advance and he’ll provide the equipment. He’ll also clean your fish for you once you’ve returned to the land.
You’ll need to buy a fishing license beforehand and take some refreshments along too. Apply some sunscreen and put your shades on as you get ready to face some world-class fishing in the sun.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Hells Bay (Center console) originally built in 2010. Powered by a 115HP mercury engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 42 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 30% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Cudjoe Key Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Goliath Charters Summerland
- $400 per group - 2 Hour sunset Trip – Evening Tarpon (2 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 2 Hour Trip – Sunset Shark (2 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Afternoon Trip (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Morning Trip (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Goliath Grouper Trip (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 6 Hour Trip (6 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 8 Hour Trip (8 hours)
- $1,000 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 8 Hour Trip – Marquesas (8 hours)
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Spearfishing Equipment
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- Fly Fishing Equipment
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Handline (Handline Giant Goliath Grouper)
- Barracuda (Great)
- Grouper (Goliath)
- Jack Crevalle
- Snapper (Yellowtail)