Take to the South Carolina’s inshore and offshore waters for a whole host of experiences with Captain Buddy. This is a family friendly fishing charter geared toward fun and educating young minds on the art of fishing.
The boat you’ll head out on is a 26’ long beast named “The Kraken”. It is a recently restored 1978 Mako center console that can comfortably fit 6 guests along with the crew. On board, you’ll find outriggers fitted for trolling as well as fishfinder technology to help you get your catch of the day.
Captain Buddy can take you inshore fishing for Redfish, Sea Trout, Flounder, and Black Drum. On his offshore trips you’ll be targeting Black Sea Bass, Vermillion Snapper, Grouper, Amberjack, as well as both King and Spanish Mackerel. Unique daytime and nightime Shark fishing trips are also available here if you’re up for an adventure!
You catch ‘em, they’ll clean ‘em, you eat ‘em! They’ll clean the fish right in front of you free of charge and give them to you in a ziplock bag. Don’t forget to bring something to put your bag in and don’t forget your sunscreen! They’ll supply everything else you need including all of the fishing gear and the fishing licenses for 6 guests.
Bottled water is included in trips of 5 hours or more. Feel free to bring your own food, beer, wine, soft drinks, and water along with you but please refrain from bringing glass on the boat. For a great range of saltwater fishing adventures, you don’t need to look further than Captain Buddy.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Mako (Center console) originally built in 1978, and restored in 2020. Powered by a 250HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 35 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Hilton Head Island Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Captain Buddy’s
- $350 per group, additional $30 per person after 4 guests - Afternoon Shark Fishing (3 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $30 per person after 4 guests - Morning Shark Fishing (3 hours)
- $375 per group, additional $30 per person after 4 guests - Evening Shark Fishing (3 hours)
- $375 per group, additional $30 per person after 4 guests - Afternoon 3 Hour Inshore (3 hours)
- $375 per group, additional $30 per person after 4 guests - Morning 3 Hour Inshore (3 hours)
- $425 per group, additional $30 per person after 4 guests - Afternoon 4 Hour Inshore (4 hours)
- $425 per group, additional $30 per person after 4 guests - Morning 4 Hour Inshore (4 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $30 per person after 4 guests - Morning 5 Hour Offshore (5 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $30 per person after 4 guests - Morning 6 Hour Offshore (6 hours)
- $975 per group - Full Day Offshore (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Black Drum
- Grouper (Broomtail)
- Jack Crevalle
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Seabass (Black)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Shark (Bonnethead)
- Spanish Mackerel