Take to the South Carolina’s inshore and offshore waters for a whole host of experiences with Captain Buddy. This is a family-friendly fishing charter geared toward fun and educating young minds on the art of fishing.
The boat you’ll head out on is a 26’ long beast named “Side Piece”. It is a recently restored 1978 Mako center console that can comfortably fit 6 guests along with the crew. On board, you’ll find outriggers fitted for trolling as well as fishfinder technology to help you get your catch of the day.
Captain Buddy can take you inshore fishing for Redfish, Sea Trout, Flounder, and Black Drum. On his offshore trips you’ll be targeting Black Sea Bass, Vermillion Snapper, Grouper, Amberjack, as well as both King and Spanish Mackerel. Unique daytime and nightime Shark fishing trips are also available here if you’re up for an adventure!
You catch ‘em, they’ll clean ‘em, you eat ‘em! They’ll clean the fish right in front of you free of charge and give them to you in a ziplock bag. Don’t forget to bring something to put your bag in and don’t forget your sunscreen! They’ll supply everything else you need including all of the fishing gear and the fishing licenses for 6 guests.
Bottled water is included in trips of 5 hours or more. Feel free to bring your own food, beer, wine, soft drinks, and water along with you but please refrain from bringing glass on the boat. For a great range of saltwater fishing adventures, you don’t need to look further than Captain Buddy.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Captain Buddy’s
- $450 per group, additional $25 per person after 4 guests - 3 Hour Trip – Inshore (11AM) (3 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $25 per person after 4 guests - 3 Hour Trip – Inshore (7AM) (3 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $25 per person after 4 guests - 3 Hour Trip – Shark Fishin (11AM) (3 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $25 per person after 4 guests - 3 Hour Trip – Shark Fishing (AM) (3 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $25 per person after 4 guests - 3 Hour Trip – Shark Fishing (PM) (3 hours)
- $525 per group, additional $25 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Inshore Fish (4 hours)
- $525 per group, additional $25 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Inshore Fishing (4 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $30 per person after 4 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Nearshore & Offshore (5 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $30 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Nearshore & Offshore (6 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Black Drum
- Grouper (Broomtail)
- Jack Crevalle
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Seabass (Black)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Shark (Bonnethead)
- Spanish Mackerel
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Seahunt (Center console) originally built in 2016. Powered by 2 150HP Yamaha engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 42 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 14 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: