Live Action Fishing will take you on an unforgettable fishing trip on the local lakes. The center of attention on this page is Eagle Mountain Lake but Captain Garrett covers a much wider area. Any lake within a 2-hour ride from Dallas and Fort Worth can be your fishing spot! Simply tell the captain where you want to go or what fish you’re hoping to catch and he’ll arrange everything to meet your needs.
Hop aboard a 19’ Charger bass boat. She accommodates up to 4 anglers and offers enough room for everyone to fish at the same time. The boat is powered by a mighty 200 HP Johnson engine and features a live bait tank and a cooler. Since the vessel was fully refurbished in 2020, there are all sorts of modern navigational equipment.
Use this chance to catch one of the tastiest Panfish around – Crappie! There are also different types of Bass, such as Largemouth, Smallmouth, Hybrid, and White Bass. If you prefer night bottom fishing, you’ll enjoy going after Catfish and Garfish. You get to keep your catch and the captain will clean it for you free of charge. Depending on the trip you take, he can also fry it immediately.
Your fishing equipment is fully covered and the captain prepares a variety of lures and bait. There is some fresh water on the boat, while full day trips come with lunch as well. You only need to purchase your fishing license and get ready for some rod-bending battles!
Live Action Fishing offers trips year round. Whenever you decide to come, there’s going to be lots of tasty fish to catch. You just need to say where you want to go!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Charger (Bass boat) originally built in 1992, and restored in 2020. Powered by a 200HP Johnson V6 engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 55 knots.
Types of fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 14 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 30% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Fort Worth Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Live Action Fishing – Fort Worth
- $235 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour – Sunday Captain's Special (4 hours)
- $250 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Spring Break Special (6 hours)
- $300 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $300 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $325 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Night (4 hours)
- $375 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - 6 Hour Day Trip (6 hours)
- $375 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - 6 Hour Night Trip (6 hours)
- $425 per group, additional $125 per person after 2 guests - 8 Hour Night Trip (8 hours)
- $425 per group, additional $125 per person after 2 guests - 8 Hour Trip (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Ice Box
- Radar Weather
- Rods, reels & tackle (Spinning and Baitcast)
- Live Bait (Used on select occaisions)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Water Cokes)
- First Mate (Select trips)
- Lake Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Alligator Gar
- Bass (Largemouth)
- Bass (Striped)
- Bass (White)
- Freshwater Drum
- Hybrid Striped Bass