Explore Lake Ontario and enjoy the magnificent view of Toronto with Trolling Reel Deep Sportfishing! The experienced crew has been fishing the Great Lakes for years and from May–October, you can find them at Lakefront Promenade Marina. Your guide, Captain Sergio Ferreira, guarantees you’ll have a memorable day on the water!
You’ll be fishing aboard a 28’ Seafox boat. This walkaround accommodates up to 6 guests, so bring your family and friends along. It’s powered by a 225 HP Mercury Optimax engine and an Evinrude 15 HP kicker. The boat features the latest Simrad navigational technology, to help you find schools of fish in no time.
You’ll target Lake Trout, Chinook, Steelhead, and Coho Salmon, and when it comes to fishing techniques, trolling is the way to go. When in season, Walleye is a great target on Lake Erie. You get to keep the catch within regulations and the crew will even clean it for you so you can take it home for a tasty meal. Just make sure to bring zip bags.
On the boat, you’ll have Shimano, Penn, and Okuma gear ready, as well as a variety of lures and bait. Don’t forget to buy your fishing license and bring snacks and drinks for the day. There’s enough room for a cooler if you’re planning to save the catch for later.
Make your day on Lake Ontario an unforgettable experience with Trolling Reel Deep Sportfishing!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Seafox (Walkaround) originally built in 2005. Powered by a 225HP Mercury Optimax engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 30 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 14 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 3% fee.
Oakville Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Trolling Reel Deep Sportfishing
- CA $150 per person - 4 Hour Evening Special (4 hours)
- CA $160 per person - 5 Hour Trip (AM) (5 hours)
- CA $160 per person - 5 Hour Trip (PM) (5 hours)
- CA $160 per person - 6 Hour Trip (AM) (6 hours)
- CA $160 per person - 6 Hour Trip (PM) (6 hours)
- CA $800 per group, additional CA $160 per person after 4 guests - 8 Hour Trip (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Rods, reels & tackle (Shimano, Penn and Okuma)
- Live Bait (Herring strips. He gets the bait before the trip.)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Just bring your zip loc bags! )
- Lake Fishing
- Lake Trout
- Rainbow Trout (Steelhead)
- Salmon (Chinook)
- Salmon (Coho)