Adventure awaits with Prime Time Charters Key Largo! With beautiful reefs, productive backcountry, and the Everglades National Park all easily accessible, there’s no telling how many fish you can catch. Head out with Captain Shawn MacMullin, a second-generation captain who’s always ready for memorable fishing experiences.
Your vessel for the day is a 2021, 25’ Pathfinder bay boat, powered by a 300 HP Yamaha engine. This state-of-the-art fishing machine is ideal for navigating the diverse terrains in the Keys and you’ll have the opportunity to be one of the first to fish on it. There’s plenty of space for 4 anglers to fish at the same time comfortably and a T-top to keep you sheltered from the Florida sun.
Fishing doesn’t get much more diverse than in the Florida Keys! Choose to explore the backcountry and take in stunning wildlife as you fish, or explore the Everglades National Park. Your targets in these inshore waters include Snook, Tarpon, Redfish, Seatrout, and Snapper. Head a little deeper and the crystal clear waters are stocked with Snapper, Grouper, and Hogfish!
Capt. Shawn provides all the rods, reels, and tackle you need for maximum efficiency. If you’d like to do some fly fishing, let him know in advance and he can bring along equipment for that too. He’s also happy to clean and fillet any keeper catch at the end of your trip. Just pack any drinks and snacks you’d like to enjoy throughout the day and you’re ready to go!
Whether you are an experienced angler or a beginner you’ll have a great time with Prime Time Charters!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Pathfinder (Center console) originally built in 2021. Powered by a 300HP Yamaha 4-stroke engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 50 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Key Largo Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Prime Time Charters Pathfinder
- $450 per group - 2 Hour Trip – Captain's Choice (2 hours)
- $600 per group - Half Day Trip (4 hours)
- $700 per group - 3/4 Day Trip (6 hours)
- $900 per group - Full Day Fishing Bonanza (8 hours)
- GPS (Garmin)
- Fishfinder (Garmin )
- Live Bait Well (Twin live bait wells)
- Wireless Trolling Motor (GPS spot lock Minn Kota 36 volt )
- Ice Box (Cooler for drinks, fish and bait )
- Rods, reels & tackle (Latest high quality )
- Live Bait (Shrimp, Pinfish, Pilchards )
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Professionally cleaned and bagged at no charge )
- Fishing License (We have a charter license to cover 4 guests )
- Fly Fishing Equipment (Upon request in advance )
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing (Patch reefs with predictably calm seas)
- Reef Fishing (Great reef is located just a few miles from shore )
- Wreck Fishing (A lot of wrecks are spread out along the keys )
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing (Equipment provided upon advance request )
- Grouper (Goliath)
- Spotted Seatrout