Join Captain Jim Ikovich and Blue Bandit Charters for a day of fishing you’ll never forget. Capt. Jim has been fishing around Cape Cod since he was a kid and all these years later, nothing gets his heart pumping like the bite of a big fish. He departs from Harwich Harbor but you can also start your trip in Sesuit Harbor if it’s closer to you.
The boat you’ll be fishing from is a well-maintained 27’ Cape Horn. This center console accommodates up to 6 anglers but the capacity is limited to 4 on Tuna & Shark trips. She’s powered by twin 250 HP Yamaha engines that can reach the maximum speed of 35 knots. With navigational electronics, outriggers, a private toilet, and a live bait tank, the boat has everything you need for a successful day on the water.
Capt. Jim offers a variety of trips that target Cape Cod’s top species. But since some of the species require different fishing techniques and angler’s full attention, each trip specializes for one or two species. You can target Striped Bass, Fluke, Haddock, Seabass, Shark, and Bluefin Tuna. At the beginning of the trip, you’ll warm up with catching live bait and then head out for the main prize!
You can keep the catch within regulations and the crew will clean it for you. It’s customary to tip your first mate for this service. Your fishing equipment is fully covered and there’s no need to purchase your license. Kids are welcome too, as long as they are at least 7 years old.
Blue Bandit Charters can adjust each trip to your priorities and skill level. Just let them know in advance and get ready for a memorable day out!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Cape Horn (Center console) originally built in 2011. Powered by 2 250HP Yamaha 4.2 V6 engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 42 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 14 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Harwich Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Blue Bandit Charters – Harwich
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Striped Bass (5 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 7 Hour Trip – Haddock & Pollock (7 hours)
- $725 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Seabass & Fluke (7 hours)
- $775 per group - 7 Hour Trip – Sharks (7 hours)
- $850 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - 8 Hour Trip – Striped Bass (8 hours)
- $1,175 per group - 10 Hour Trip – Bluefin Tuna (MAX 4) (10 hours)
- $1,300 per group - 10 Hour Trip – Bass & Tuna (MAX 4) (10 hours)
- Toilet (Private)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (Caught by customers at the beginning of the trip)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate (10-20% tips are appreciated)
- Fishing License
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Bass (Striped)
- Seabass (Black)
- Shark (Blue)
- Shark (Thresher)
- Tuna (Bluefin)