Pani Kasia Charters and Captain Jason invite you to join them for a day and experience the beauties of the area. Immerse yourself in nature, learn a new way to catch fish, and share the feeling with your favorite people on board.
Pani Kasia is a 29’ traditional Caribbean pirogue fishing boat that has been rebuilt with a bimini cover for shade and features plenty of room for fishing. She is the perfect boat for reef fishing around the Caribbean coast of Grenada.
The Grenadian coastal region is now a marine protected area, therefore Capt. Jason does his part to protect the beauty of nature for generations to come. He has perfected the technique of drift fishing over the coral reef areas and shipwrecks which are home to diverse marine life.
You’ll target Red Snapper, Jack Horse-eye, Jack Crevalle, and Red Grouper. But you can never really know when it comes to fishing, and you can catch fish that are rare in these waters.
Your fishing equipment is covered, as well as fresh water and some snacks. Feel free to bring your own beverages and food, and don’t forget your sun protection. If you would like to go snorkeling, make sure to request the gear in advance. You’re also more than welcome to bring your kids along.
Pani Kasia Chartes welcomes everyone who loves the outdoors, has a positive attitude, and knows that active vacation is the best way to enjoy your time off! The minimum age to attend the charter is 5, if you are bringing young children please reach out to the captain to secure the life jackets! Please be advised that we do not take animals like dogs or cats on the boat.
Please note you’ll need to pay the final payment when you first board the boat. Eastern Caribbean Dollars are preferred but the crew will accept USD if necessary. If you’re paying in USD, the Grenadian banks won’t accept bills even if they only have the tiniest tears on them, therefore the crew can’t either.
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Pani Kasia Charters
- $345 per group, additional $55 per person after 2 guests - 1/2 Day Reef Fishing (AM) (4 hours)
- $345 per group, additional $55 per person after 2 guests - 1/2 Day Reef Fishing (PM) (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 6 Hour Reef Fishing (6 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $55 per person after 2 guests - 1/2 Day Reef Fishing/Snorkeling AM (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $55 per person after 2 guests - 1/2 Day Reef Fishing/Snorkeling PM (4 hours)
- $660 per group, additional $95 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Reef Fishing (8 hours)
- $875 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 6 Hour Reef Fishing/Snorkeling (6 hours)
- $1,150 per group, additional $95 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Reef Fishing & Snorkeling (8 hours)
- Snorkeling Equipment Request in advance
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Lures (and bait)
- Snacks (Chips)
- Drinks (Water is provided)
- First Mate (Tips are appreciated)
- Nearshore Fishing (We stay close to the coast)
- Reef Fishing (Drift fishing over reefs)
- Wreck Fishing (Drift fishing over wrecks)
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing (We protect the reef/wrecks, never drop anchor)
- Grouper (Red)
- Jack (Horse-eye)
- Jack Crevalle
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Red)
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Pirogue (Center console) originally built in 1980, and restored in 2017. Powered by 2 85HP Yamaha engines.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 1 day before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: