Take on the Columbia River with Stott’s Fishing Adventures! You’ll be taken out by one of Stott’s full-time guides as well as a first mate if you’re group is 4 or more people
You’ll be out on a 26’ boat which has been customized to create a safe and comfortable fishing platform. The boat can fit up to 6 anglers and has everything that you’ll need including fishfinder, GPS, and a fighting chair for when you’re using heavy tackle.
The abundant Columbia River abounds on this trip. In these waters, you’ll be putting your skills to the test against the likes of Walleye, Salmon, Shad, Bass, Sturgeon, and Steelhead. Stott’s Fishing Adventures specializes in light tackle fishing but heavier equipment is used if you’re targeting Sturgeon. They’ll provide you with Gary Loomis Edge rods and combined Diawa reels for our anglers so there’s no need for you to be concerned that the quality of the equipment is subpar.
These guys go above and beyond to give you the best fishing trip possible - they even provide a BBQ for lunch! As well as this coffee, beverages, and other snacks are provided.
You only need to take your fishing license and some suitable clothing with you. These guys make sure that they don’t mix groups so you’ll also be on a private trip. So what are you waiting for? Come and join Stott’s Fishing Adventures for some top quality fishing on the Columbine River!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
Food (Lunch & Snacks)
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 7 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
FAQs about Stott's Fishing Adventures
- $500 per group, additional $250 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- Fighting Chair We have fighting belts for our sturgeon trips
- Live Bait Well All our boats have live wells on board
- Rods, reels & tackle (Gary Loomis Edge rods and Diawa reels)
- Lures (We keep up with the greatest techniques and gear)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (We'll clean and prepare your catch )
- Snacks (There's plenty of treats and snacks on board)
- Drinks (Water, Pop and Hot Coffee are all provided)
- First Mate (First mates are used with our larger groups)
- Lunch (We cook a Hot BBQ lunch for our fishing guests)
- River Fishing (Columbia, Snake, Hells Canyon, Grande Ronde)
- Lake Fishing (Potholes Reservoir, Banks Lake, Moses Lake)
- Light Tackle (We specialize in light line tackle)
- Heavy Tackle (Our Sturgeon fishing requires strong gear)
- Trolling (Trolling is a big part of our success)
- Spinning (We use Diawa Reels for our casting applications)
- Jigging (Super successful for year-round walleye)
- Drift Fishing (Side Drifting is our game on Steelhead & Salmon)
- Bass (Largemouth)
- Bass (Smallmouth)
- Perch (Yellow)
- Rainbow Trout (Steelhead)
- Salmon (Chinook)
- Salmon (Coho)