Get a gang of up to 6 friends or family together to enjoy some time fishing on the beautiful Columbia River. You and your crew will be led by one of Stott’s Fishing Adventures’ experienced guides as they show you the best of what the river has to offer. They don’t mix groups so you can rest assured that you are on a private excursion.
You’ll board one of their safe and comfortable vessels. They’re 24-26’ long and have been customized to ensure that there are no hitches on your trip. They even feature a fishing platform for you to have space and vision to fish to the best of your abilities.
You’ll be targeting a range of species such as Salmon, Trout, Walleye, Shad, Perch Steelhead and Bass using light tackle. The river also contains some imposing Sturgeon that you’ll use heavier tackle and a fighting chair for. There’s a range of techniques that you’ll use and that your guide can help you with if you are unsure of any of them. This includes drifting, spinning, jigging, and trolling.
Stott’s Fishing Adventures always try to ensure that you have a great trip. Fishing isn’t fun if you’re hungry so they’ll go out of their way and cook you up a BBQ meal when you’re on your lunch break. As well as that they’ll keep you refreshed throughout the day with a constant supply of coffee, beverages, and snacks. They are also happy to clean your catch for you.
Once you’ve booked your trip you just need to remember to book your fishing permit for the day as well as taking suitable clothing. So call the gang and let them know that you’re planning a fishing trip out on Columbia River and get them to join you aboard!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
Food (Lunch & Snacks)
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 7 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
FAQs about Stott's Fishing Adventures
- $500 per group, additional $250 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- Fighting Chair We have fighting belts for our sturgeon trips
- Live Bait Well All our boats have live wells on board
- Rods, reels & tackle (Gary Loomis Edge rods and Diawa reels)
- Lures (We keep up with the greatest techniques and gear)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (We'll clean and prepare your catch )
- Snacks (There's plenty of treats and snacks on board)
- Drinks (Water, Pop and Hot Coffee are all provided)
- First Mate (First mates are used with our larger groups)
- Lunch (We cook a Hot BBQ lunch for our fishing guests)
- River Fishing (Columbia, Snake, Hells Canyon, Grande Ronde)
- Lake Fishing (Potholes Reservoir, Banks Lake, Moses Lake)
- Light Tackle (We specialize in light line tackle)
- Heavy Tackle (Our Sturgeon fishing requires strong gear)
- Trolling (Trolling is a big part of our success)
- Spinning (We use Diawa Reels for our casting applications)
- Jigging (Super successful for year-round walleye)
- Drift Fishing (Side Drifting is our game on Steelhead & Salmon)
- Bass (Largemouth)
- Bass (Smallmouth)
- Perch (Yellow)
- Rainbow Trout (Steelhead)
- Salmon (Chinook)
- Salmon (Coho)