Planning a visit to the Bahamas? Look no further than Whitney Rolle’s Firefly Bonefish – the perfect way to spend your time in the tropics. Captain Whitney Rolle invites you for an angling adventure in the gorgeous flats.
You’ll start your fishing excursion by setting foot on his 16’ Dolphin – a lean, mean, flats-fishing machine. It can comfortably seat two anglers, so bring your best fishing buddy with you. The captain can rent out spinning or fly fishing gear for a small fee, as well as snorkeling equipment.
The true fun of the Bahamas comes to light on multi-day packages. You’ll enjoy a comfortable lodge, three meals a day, and all the transportation you may need. Capt. Whitney will take you after Permit, Barracuda, Bonefish, and various Snappers across the flats of East Grand Bahama.
Full day trips have lunch included, so you can keep your energy up between the strikes.
You don’t need to have any previous experience spin casting or flyfishing, the crew will happily instruct you. If you’re a seasoned angler he’ll teach you the local tricks and assist you in your quest for a new personal best.
Spice up your next visit to the Bahamas with rod-bending action! Book today and explore the flats in style with Whitney Rolle’s Firefly Bonefish!
About the Captain
About this listing
Dolphins (Flats boat) originally built in 2000. Powered by a 85HP Yamaha engine.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
McLean's Town Cay Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Whitney Rolle’s Firefly Bonefish
- $400 per group - Half Day Trip (4 hours)
- $550 per group - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- $670 per day per group - 6 Day Trip – 2 Anglers (6 days)
- $708 per day per group - 4 Day Trip – 2 Anglers (4 days)
- $733 per day per group - 3 Day Trip – 2 Anglers (3 days)
- $763 per day per group - 2 Day Trip – 2 Anglers (2 days)
- $1,013 per day per person - 6 Day Trip – 1 Angler (2 days)
- $1,033 per day per person - 3 Day Trip – 1 Angler (3 days)
- $1,062 per day per person - 4 Day Trip – 1 Angler (4 days)
- $1,300 per day per person - 2 Day Trip – 1 Angler (2 days)
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Live Bait
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Flats Fishing (East Grand Bahama)
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Snapper (Cubera)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Mutton)