"Reel Runners" gear every trip to the family or individuals on board, ensuring the best experience is always provided! You’ll join Captain Joshua Regans, a passionate angler who grew up fishing the Choctawhatchee Bay. Whether you’re hoping to break a personal record, teach your kids how to fish, or just to enjoy the waters, you’re bound to have a good time!
Hop aboard a 22’ Century center console equipped with dual power poles and I-Pilot systems, GPS, Fish Finder, and a wireless trolling motor. She’s the ideal choice for 4 anglers or a family with up to 3 young kids. Capt. Joshua also brings along snorkeling gear if you want to take a peek at the world below – just let him know in advance.
Capt. Joshua specializes in inshore and bay fishing and your main targets are Redfish and Spotted Seatrout. That’s not all though, there’s plenty of Red Snapper, Tarpon, Sheepshead, Flounder, Black Drum, and Bluefish to go after, depending on seasonality.
All of your gear and bait awaits on board and Capt. Joshua also brings along bottled water and snacks you can help yourself to. At the end of the trip, he’s happy to clean and fillet your catch for easy transport home. Feel free to bring any other refreshments you’d like and don’t forget the sunscreen!
Join Capt. Joshua and Reel Runners and enjoy year-round trip under the Florida sun!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Century (Center console) originally built in 2007. Powered by a 225HP Yahama engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 33 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 1 day before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Niceville Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Reel Runners
- $435 per group - 3 Hour Dolphin Cruise And Snorkel (3 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 3 Hour Afternoon Trip (3 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 3 hour night trip (3 hours)
- $580 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 4 Hour Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $580 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 4 Hour Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $725 per group - 5 Hour Trip (AM) (5 hours)
- $725 per group - 5 Hour Trip (PM) (5 hours)
- $870 per group - 6 Hour Trip (AM) (6 hours)
- $870 per group - 6 Hour Trip (PM) (6 hours)
- Snorkeling Equipment (Request in advance)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (TFO rods; Shimano and Penn reels)
- Live Bait (Usually prepared in advance)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Snacks (Granola bars, chips, crackers )
- Drinks (Bottled water)
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing (Choctawhatchee Bay)
- Flats Fishing (Choctawhatchee Bay)
- Backcountry Fishing (Choctawhatchee Bay)
- Light Tackle (TFO Rods with Shimano and Penn Reels)
- Black Drum
- Snapper (Red)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Spotted Seatrout