Captain Andy’s Fishing Adventures will make your visit to the luckiest fishing village an experience to remember! Fishing is a way of living here and Capt. Andy is no different. After years of catching fish for a hobby, he decided to move and turn his passion into a career. With him at the helm, you’ll easily see why this sport is the best solution for a day filled with fun and excitement.
All aboard a 26’ Crevalle, that’s fully loaded. There’s enough room for 4 guests to fish in comfort and kids are welcome too. This center console is powered by a 300 HP Yamaha outboard, equipped with Garmin navigational electronics, and features a private bathroom.
The trips vary from light fishing with sightseeing to inshore trolling for game fish. It all depends on how you imagined your day. You can target Spanish Mackerel, Redfish, and Black Drum inshore or the Tarpon too. You can also catch Cobia and Jack Crevalle inshore.
Each trip can be adjusted to your skill level, so don’t avoid going fishing just because you’re not an experienced angler. Capt. Andy will show you how to use the gear and how to recognize when is the best time to start reeling in.
Your fishing equipment is fully covered and the captain will also clean your catch. You just need to bring some snacks, drinks, and sunscreen.
Captain Andy’s Fishing Adventures has a goal to help everyone has a great time on the boat. Safety, comfort, fun, and catching fish is the order of the day! You just need to confirm the date.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Crevalle 26 (Center console) originally built in 2017, and restored in 2019. Powered by a 300HP Yamaha 4-stroke engine.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 3% fee.
Destin Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Captain Andy's Fishing Adventures
- $400 per group, additional $100 per person after 1 guest - 2 Hour Trip (2 hours)
- $800 per group, additional $100 per person after 1 guest - 5 hour Trip (6 hours)
- $900 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 5 Hour Trip (5 hours)
- $1,100 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Trip (6 hours)
- Toilet (Enclosed bathroom with portable toilet)
- Air Conditioning (Misters)
- GPS (2017 Garmin Does everything )
- Fishfinder (Garmin)
- Flybridge (Second set of boat controls and Garmin fish finder)
- Live Bait Well (3 lighted live wells)
- Multimedia System (Blue tooth and wireless system )
- Wireless Trolling Motor (36 Volt Rodan trolling and power pole)
- Ice Box (Under helm seat and under rear seat)
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (I have water and ice on board)
- Fishing License (Are covered by my Captain’s License)
- Inshore Fishing (Everyday and even if we get rained on)
- Nearshore Fishing (When the Tarpon come in,July-ish )
- Flats Fishing (For trout, Red&Blk drum )
- Backcountry Fishing (Same as flats)
- Light Tackle (Use of spining reels.)
- Bottom Fishing (Combined with flat lining.)
- Trolling (When bottom fishing is slow.)
- Spinning (Supplied by charter)
- Fly Fishing (Bring your own equipment & only two persons)
- Black Drum
- Jack Crevalle
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Spotted Seatrout