Little C Tours & Fishing
The Cayman Islands are heaven both for tourists and anglers. Once you’ve completely soaked up the beauty of its beaches, go a few miles offshore or remain in the South Hole Sound with "Little C Tours & Fishing". Your guide on this amazing fishing trip will be Captain Alvin, who has a lifelong experience exploring these waters. His fishing trips are available year-round, so join in whenever you have the time.
You’ll be fishing from a 22’ South Seas walkaround. The boat accommodates 2 guests on a Bonefish trip and 4 anglers can join for trolling and bottom fishing excursions. This great vessel has been fully restored in 2020 and features a 60 HP Yamaha engine, navigational electronics, and coolers.
You can choose which fish you want to target on your trip. There’s a special tour to the muddy banks or Owens Island flats where you’ll target only Bonefish. For more variety when it comes to your preference, you can go trolling for Mahi Mahi, Wahoo, Bonito, Yellow Tuna, Barracuda, or go bottom fishing for Permit, Snapper, Yellowtail Amberjack, Triggerfish, and more. You can keep some of the catch after the trip and the crew will clean it for you. If you are staying at one of the Little Cayman resorts you can arrange for the professional kitchen staff to prepare your catch.
The crew will fully cover your Shimano and Penn rods and reels, Yo-Yo reels for handline, a variety of lures, as well as more favored local bait. Feel free to bring your own gear, your snacks, and drinks, and it’s always a good idea to prepare your sun protection. The crew can also prepare a Caribbean or Caymanian locally-cooked lunch with advance notice and an additional charge.
All kids ages 7 and older are welcome to join, so bring your family along. Little C Tours & Fishing will make sure this trip becomes “a cherry on top” of your already unforgettable vacation.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
South Seas (Walkaround) originally built in 2000, and restored in 2020. Powered by a 60HP Yamaha FF60 engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 20 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 14 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 2.5% fee.
FAQs about Little C Tours & Fishing
- $50 per person - 2 Hour – Trolling&Bottom Fishing (2 hours)
- $100 per person - Bonefish Trip (AM) (2 PPL MAX) (2 hours)
- $100 per person - Bonefish Trip (PM) (2 PPL MAX) (2 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour – Outside Reef And Deep (AM) (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour – Outside Reef And Deep (PM) (4 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - 7 Hour Trip – Inshore or Offshore (7 hours)
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Shimano, Penn)
- Live Bait (Rarely used; prepared in advance)
- Lures (Angler can also bring their own)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Fishing License (Not needed for Cayman Islands)
- Inshore Fishing (Saltwater fishing 30 meters or less calmer waters)
- Nearshore Fishing (Saltwater just of the beach or shore)
- Offshore Fishing (Deep water fishing zone, Weather permitting)
- Reef Fishing (Bottom fishing, Jigging and Drift fishing)
- Flats Fishing (Fishing in shallow inshore areas)
- Light Tackle (are rods and light line system with solid backbone)
- Heavy Tackle (gives anglers some extra assistance with gear)
- Bottom Fishing (with a weighted line that feed close to the bottom)
- Trolling (one or more fishing lines drawn through the water)
- Spinning (angling technique where a lure used to entice fish)
- Jigging (consists of a lead sinker with a hook molded into )
- Popping ( technique will target prey species in the water)
- Fly Fishing (using a fly rod and an artificial fly as bait)
- Drift Fishing (move with wind and current over likely fish target)
- Handline (single fishing line held in the hands baited/lures)
- Deep Sea Fishing (typically referred to as sport or offshore fishing)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Rainbow Runner
- Snapper (Mutton)
- Tuna (Skipjack)