Hope Fishing Boat
Explore the stunning Montenegrin coast centered near the picturesque Adriatic pearl – Budva. Whether you are a passionate fisherman or just want to enjoy nature, join Hope Fishing Boat. Don’t miss your chance to grab the catch of your life! You can choose between relaxing recreational tours and adrenaline-filled Big Game Tuna fishing for more adventurous anglers.
Even though he’s young, the charismatic captain and guide Ivan, has over 17 years of fishing experience. The stunning Adriatic coastline is home to hundreds of fish species, and you can search for them with the selfless help of your captain.
You’ll be fishing from a 43’ handmade Hope Fishing boat with 2 engines (230 HP each), completely renovated in 2020. Its hull and cabin are built out of high-quality fiberglass, covered with mahogany and oak wood. This vessel is equipped with the latest electronic devices, WiFi, speakers, safety gear, first aid kit, and fishing tackle. The boat provides comfortable fishing space for up to 15 anglers (but more can join as spectators). "Hope" has an anchoring system to make sure you stay rooted to the fishing grounds. A drink cooler is fitted on board, as well as a fish box to make sure your catch stays fresh during the day. This boat also has a toilet, shower, 2 cabins, kitchen, gas grill, and sun deck up to 5 persons.
The main difference between Hope Fishing Boat and others is the luxury they provide! Here you can fish with a glass of scotch on ice, cognac, cold beer, or soda, with a Cuban cigar in your hand. And the trip price covers it all!
But there is more! Have you ever heard of Hook n Cook? Capt. Ivan will prepare the fish you’ve caught with fresh prawns on the boat! A feast on the boat with the freshest fish out there – it can hardly go better than that!
Get ready for the journey of a lifetime with Hope Fishing Boat! If you think you don’t have any fishing skills, wait to meet Capt. Ivan. Legend says that nobody ever left “Hope” without catching a trophy.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
Food (Lunch & Snacks)
About the Captain
About this listing
Handmade (Saltwater fishing) originally built in 2008, and restored in 2020. Powered by 2 230HP MAN engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 10 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 7 days days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 30% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
FAQs about Hope Fishing Boat
- €300 per group, additional €50 per person after 3 guests - Squid Fishing (Night Fishing) (4 hours)
- €400 per group, additional €50 per person after 6 guests - 4 Hour Fishing Trip (4 hours)
- €690 per group, additional €50 per person after 8 guests - 5 Hour Big Game Fishing Trip (5 hours)
- €690 per group, additional €35 per person after 6 guests - 6 Hour Fishing & Picnic Trip (6 hours)
- €950 per group, additional €50 per person after 8 guests - 9 Hour Big Game Fishing Trip (9 hours)
- Toilet Private Toilet
- GPS 2 latest devices (Garmin & Lawrence)
- Fishfinder 2 latest devices (Garmin & Lawrence)
- Bed King Size Bed, Queen Size Bed & Single Bed
- Snorkeling Equipment Request in advance
- Live Bait Well
- Kitchen with Gas Grill
- Spearfishing Equipment Fins and masks
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Shimano, Okuma, X Zoga rods, Balzer)
- Live Bait (Caught during the trip)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate (Tips are appreciated)
- Fishing License
- Fly Fishing Equipment
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Gilt-head (Seabream)
- Grouper (Goliath)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Little Tunny (False Albacore)
- Seabass (Giant)
- Shark (Blue)
- Tuna (Bluefin)