Line Check Charters operated by Captain Michael Regan and Captain Eric cannot wait to show you the inshore/nearshore fishing in Galveston. The waters here are fantastic and will provide an awesome fishing trip for you and your family. For offshore trips, just check out his second listing.
The boat is a 27’ KeyWest powered by two 200 HP Suzuki engines. She has high sides that will protect you from spray even on choppier waters, as well as all the navigational and safety gear you could ever want. All of this and still plenty of room on deck for up to 6 anglers to fish without crossing rods!
Galveston is a great fishing destination for a multitude of reasons, one of the biggest being how productive the area is. You will find yourself on the fish in no time at all - and the menu options are fantastic too!
You can expect to catch in the bay and jetty species such as large Red and Black Drum, as well as Gafftop Catfish, Flounder, Spanish Mackerel, Sheepshead, Speckled Trout, and many more! There is also a huge variety of Shark species.
Depending on the season, nearshore fishing can also provide you with Ling, Bull Drum and King Mackerel.
Light and heavy tackle is provided, but more experienced anglers that wish to fly fish will need to bring their own equipment. For everyone else, you will be using tackle by Accurate, Penn and Shimano and fishing predominantly with live bait. A variety of bait and lures are brought aboard each charter depending on what the clients are interested in catching and how the fish are biting.
All that’s left for you to do is book now, grab your fishing license, snacks and water, and meet Line Check Charters on the water!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Key West (Center console) originally built in 2006. Powered by 2 200HP Suzuki engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 3 days days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Galveston Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Line Check Charters
- $545 per group, additional $75 per person after 3 guests - 4 Hour Trip - Bay & Jetty (PM) (4 hours)
- $545 per group, additional $75 per person after 3 guests - 4 Hour Trip - Bay & Jetty (AM) (4 hours)
- $645 per group, additional $75 per person after 3 guests - 4 Hour Trip- Shark & Bull Drum (PM) (4 hours)
- $745 per group, additional $75 per person after 3 guests - 6 Hour Trip - Bay & Jetty (6 hours)
- $845 per group, additional $75 per person after 3 guests - 6 Hour Trip - Shark & Bull Drum (6 hours)
- $945 per group, additional $75 per person after 3 guests - 6 Hour Trip - Nearshore Fishing (6 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (As the season dictates)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing (Equipment not provided)
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Black Drum
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Shark (Bull)
- Shark (Tiger)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Speckled Trout