Head out of Panama City in Florida, and experience some of the best fishing around with Dauphins Charter Fishing! Join Captain Ryan Dauphin, a third-generation angler who knows everything about fishing in the area. He’ll take you to the best fishing spots and make sure to maximize your chances of reeling in some big one.
You’ll head out on “Double Trouble,” a 30’ SportsCraft offshore sportfishing boat restored in 2020. It’s powered by a 260 HP Volvo engine, so it’ll get you to the best fishing grounds in no time! There’s navigational equipment on board to put you on the fish and maximize your chances of catching big ones.
The waters of the Gulf of Mexico are brimming with a variety of fish species, so there’s always something you can target. Depending on how far out you want to go, you’ll be coming face-to-gill with Amberjack, Mahi Mahi, Cobia, Grouper, Snapper, King and Spanish Mackerel, and Wahoo.
Capt. Ryan will provide you with all the fishing gear on board, including rods, reels, and tackle. You’ll be fishing using live bait as well as a range of artificial lures, trying out a variety of techniques. All you need to bring is some food and drinks so that you stay refreshed throughout your trip!
Join Dauphins Charter Fishing and explore the waters of the Gulf out of Panama City making some amazing memories!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
SportsCraft (Offshore sport fishing) originally built in 1986, and restored in 2020. Powered by a 260HP Volvo engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 18 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Panama City Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Dauphins Charter Fishing
- $720 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Spring Trolling (PM) (4 hours)
- $720 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Spring Trolling (AM) (4 hours)
- $1,080 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Bottom Fishing (AM) (6 hours)
- $1,080 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Bottom Fishing (PM) (6 hours)
- $1,080 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Night Bottom Fishing (6 hours)
- $1,440 per group - 8 Hour Red Snapper Bottom Fishing (8 hours)
- $1,440 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Bottom Fishing (8 hours)
- $1,800 per group - 10 Hour Trip – Bottom Fishing (10 hours)
- $2,160 per group - 12 Hour Trip – Bottom Fishing (12 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (We catch bait, but option to buy more)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (We charge by the LB to clean fish)
- First Mate (15% customary tip for the Mate)
- Fishing License (License included in trip)
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Broomtail)
- Grouper (Red)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Red)
- Snapper (Vermilion)
- Spanish Mackerel