Relax of the river in New Smyrna Beach with fun inshore fishing! Captain Blake and Saltwater Angler Fishing Charters will take you on a trip far from the city noise. Anglers of all ages and skill levels are welcome to join. Take a break from everyday life and let the time slow down.
Hop aboard an 18’ Beavertail flats boat that accommodates up to 3 guests. She’s powered by a 90 HP Suzuki outboard engine and a wireless trolling motor and features a live bait tank and a cooler. Since the space on the boat is limited, please don’t bring your cooler - there’s enough room for your drinks and snacks in the captain’s cooler.
Explore the Indian River, the Halifax River, and saltwater inshore. Your main targets are Redfish, Spotted Seatrout, and Snook, but you can also catch Tarpon, Black Drum, and Flounder. Light tackle and spinning are the most common techniques for catching these fish but you can also try fly fishing.
In case you want to catch fish on a fly, please make sure to bring your equipment. Otherwise, the captain covers rods, reels, bait, and your licenses. After the trip, he’ll also clean and bag your catch free of charge. Feel free to bring your snacks, drinks, a hat, and sunglasses.
In case you have a large group of up to 15 guests, Capt. Blake can arrange that trip too. He can organize other boats and captains, so there’s a small fleet at your service. This is typically a great solution for team buildings and large family gatherings.
A day with Saltwater Angler Fishing Charters is a perfect getaway from the fast-paced life. Join for a few hours and relax.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Beavertail (Flats boat) originally built in 2015. Powered by a 90HP Suzuki outboard engine.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
New Smyrna Beach Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Saltwater Angler Fishing Charters
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - Half Day Trip (PM) (5 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - Half Day Trip (AM) (5 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - Night Trip (4 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- GPS (only GPS at this point)
- Live Bait Well (Has it on the boat for live bait)
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box (For both fish and their drinks, and water)
- Rods, reels & tackle (No specific brands, all included)
- Live Bait (99% of time ready when the customers arrive )
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- River Fishing (Mostly Indian River and Halifax River)
- Inshore Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Fly Fishing (Can do upon request, customer must bring equipment)
- Black Drum
- Spotted Seatrout