Come fishing in Dana Point with Pacific Adventure. With beautiful weather year-round, the pristine coastal waters of Dana Point offer the angler an array of unique opportunities to enjoy fishing. The experienced and friendly crew will help every novice to become an experienced angler, and every experienced angler to level up and catch their new trophy.
All aboard a 28’ Parker boat that accommodates up to 4 guests. She’s powered by a 300 HP Yamaha engine that will take you to any fishing spot in no time. With the latest navigational electronics, safety equipment, and a live bait tank, this boat has everything you’ll need for a great day on the water.
Just offshore, the Orange County coastline flourishes with a diverse array of marine life, providing bountiful fishing for Sand Bass, Halibut, Yellowtail, Bluefin Tuna, Mahi Mahi, and more. A variety of fishing equipment the crew offers, lets you try out different techniques, such as bottom fishing, trolling, kite fishing, jigging, popping, and more.
Private boat charters are ideal for groups who prefer a more intimate adventure. The price depends on the number of people in your group. Your fishing equipment and catch cleaning service are covered by the crew.
You only need to purchase your fishing license and prepare snacks and drinks for the day.
Just pick the trip that sounds best to you. Pacific Adventure awaits!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Parker (Performance fishing) originally built in 2014. Powered by a 300HP Yamaha engine.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Dana Point Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Pacific Adventure Co. Sportfisher
- $399 per group, additional $120 per person after 1 guest - 3 Hour Trip – Deep Sea Fishing (3 hours)
- $410 per group, additional $140 per person after 1 guest - 3 Hour Trip – Afternoon Bite (3 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $100 per person after 1 guest - 4 Hour Trip – Halibut Special (4 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $100 per person after 1 guest - 4 Hour Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $100 per person after 1 guest - 4 Hour Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $100 per person after 1 guest - 6 Hour Trip – Deep Sea Fishing (6 hours)
- $1,250 per group - 9 Hour Trip – Catalina Island (9 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Kite Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- California Sheephead
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Seabass (White)
- Tuna (Bluefin)
- Tuna (Skipjack)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)
- Yellowtail Amberjack