Join Tim Loftis Fishing for a fun day on Lake Okeechobee! Captain Tim has been fishing in the area since the late ‘80s, so saying he’s experienced is an understatement. He knows these waters like the back of his palm and he’s your man if you’re hoping to learn lots of useful fishing tricks. Each trip can be adjusted to meet your needs, as long as you communicate everything in advance.
The newest addition to Capt. Tim’s charter is a 23’ Key West boat, built in 2021. This brand new bay boat is powered by a 250 HP Mercury engine and features Garmin GPS with depth finders. There’s also a Minn Kota wireless trolling engine and twin power poles to hold the boat on the spot. You’ll also find a built in cooler for drinks and dry boxes for storage.
Your main target for the day is Largemouth Bass but you can also get your hands on Crappie, Sunfish, and Snook. It depends if you stay in the lake or visit the Everglades. Crappie is one of the tastiest panfish you’ll ever find and here you have the chance to catch them on your own. You can keep this fish and the captain will clean it for you free of charge. Bass and other species are being released back.
Capt. Tim is fully equipped with all the tackle and rods you’ll need for whatever you fish for. You will be required to purchase your fishing license for the trip. You will also have to pay for any live bait used. Some snacks and bottled water are provided but feel free to bring your own.
Tim Loftis Fishing welcomes you, your family, and friends on a day of adventure!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Key west (Bay boat) originally built in 2021. Powered by a 250HP Mercury engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 53 knots.
Types of Fishing
Clewiston Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Tim Loftis Fishing
- $300 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip (4 hours)
- $300 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip - Holiday (4 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - 6 Hour Trip (6 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - 6 Hour Trip - Holiday (6 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - 8 Hour Trip (8 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - 8 Hour Trip - Holiday (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well (2 airreated livewells )
- Wireless Trolling Motor (112 lb thrust minn kota I pilot)
- Ice Box (Built in cooler )
- Rods, reels & tackle (I have all tackle available for what we fish for)
- Live Bait (Live bait is purchased by clients)
- Lures (I have all lures we will be using)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (I can clean your catch or I have somebody else als)
- Snacks (You can bring your own and I will have some)
- Drinks (I will have water but you can bring also)
- Fishing License (You will need to go online and buy those)
- Fly Fishing Equipment (If you have a fly rod I'm ok with that only bluegi)
- River Fishing (Everglades )
- Lake Fishing (Lake okeechobee)
- Light Tackle (Light rods for bluegill crappie)
- Heavy Tackle (7'6 medium heavy rods with ambassador reels )
- Spinning (Spring reels available. Right and left hand)
- Bass (Largemouth)