If you’re looking for an amazing fishing trip in Florida, look no further than Key Largo Sportfishing! This crew knows how to make the perfect adventure for the whole family, as they sail out on the water as a family all the time. Meet Capt. Dustin, who grew up fishing with his parents. He continued working on his father’s charter and hopes to pass on the business to his two sons.
Capt. Dustin wants each trip to be available to all family members of your group, which is why there is no minimum age limit. All tours are kids friendly and there’s no need to be an experienced angler to join.
To assist with everything you need, there will also be the first mate on board. He’ll be there to set up your live bait and kite, or fight the Sailfish if it’s too much of a challenge for you. You decide how much you want to be involved, so just let him know.
You’ll be fishing aboard "Two Reel", a spacious 38’ Outer Banks boat that accommodates up to 6 guests. This spacious vessel is comfortable even for full day trips, as it has a full private bathroom, a kitchen, a lounge area, and an enclosed cabin with A/C.
Your license, fishing equipment, and light snacks are covered. You can bring food and drinks of your choice, and it’s especially recommended to bring a hat, sunscreen, and sunglasses.
Key Largo Sportfishing can take you after anything from Snapper and Grouper, to Mahi Mahi and Sailfish. Choose your trip and enjoy your day on the water!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Outer Banks (Offshore sport fishing) originally built in 2010. Powered by 2 500HP Cummins engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 30 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 3.5% fee.
Key Largo Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Key Largo Sportfishing – Two Reel
- $750 per group - Shark & Tarpon 4 hr Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $1,000 per group - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $1,000 per group - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $1,200 per group - 3/4 Day Trip (6 hours)
- $1,400 per group - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- Toilet (the full private bathroom with sink+shower+buttons)
- Air Conditioning (Just ask if you want it turned on!)
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Ice Box (for keeping fish and drinks)
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (Usually caught at the beginning of the trip)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Vacum seal )
- Snacks (light snacks)
- Drinks (water )
- First Mate (20% customary tip)
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing (as much as it takes, up to 20miles for dolphins)
- Reef Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Kite Fishing (no exper.needed, 1st mate sets 2 kites up,sailfish)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Black)
- Grouper (Gag)
- Grouper (Red)
- Snapper (Mutton)
- Snapper (Yellowtail)
- Tuna (Blackfin)