Explore the beautiful waters off the coast of North Carolina with Vicarious Charters, and have the time of your life! Captain Dave and Quentin enjoy fishing, diving, and surfing – they have a real love for the water. They’ve been running charters for the past 5 years, but they’ve been fishing for many more, so you can be sure of their ability to take you where the fish are.
You’ll head out on their 26’ Glacier Bay Caterman. It’s powered by twin 200HP Suzuki engines, making it a force to be reckoned with in these waters. The boat has all the navigational electronics you’ll need, as well as a T-top to protect you from the sun, and a basic onboard toilet. There are also large fish boxes and dry storage for anything you want to bring along.
With Dave and Quentin, you’ll get a variety of experiences to choose from. Depending on the conditions, you’ll be targeting species like Amberjack, Bluefish, Cobia, Mahi Mahi, Flounder, Redfish, Seabass, Sheepshead, Spadefish, Mackerel, Trout, and Triggerfish. That’s a wide range of fish, so you definitely won’t go home empty-handed!
All of the fishing equipment will be ready for you on board, as well as a range of lures. Shorter trips are a great introduction to fishing, if you want to bring your kids along for the fun. The longer ones allow for wreck fishing in the deeper waters. If you’re feeling adventurous, snorkeling and spearfishing are possible with some planning in advance.
You’ll get drinks on board, but make sure to bring some food to keep you energized, especially on the longer trips. Don’t forget to pack some sunscreen and a camera to take photos of your adventure, and you’re all set. As the charter name suggests, the captains have fun when you’re having fun, so get ready!
Join Vicarious Charters, and have an adventure of a lifetime in the abundant waters of North Carolina!
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Glacier bay (Center console) originally built in 2001. Powered by 2 200HP Suzuki engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of Fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
Manteo Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Vicarious Charters
- $250 per group, additional $25 per person after 4 guests - Family Sunset Fishing/Eco Tour (2 hours)
- $475 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $475 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip (Noon) (4 hours)
- $475 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $680 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Spearfishing (6 hours)
- $680 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Trip (AM) (6 hours)
- $680 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Trip (PM) (6 hours)
- Toilet (Very basic camp toilet)
- Snorkeling Equipment (Possible with rental equipment on 6 or 8 hour trip)
- Live Bait Well (Large live well)
- Spearfishing Equipment (Spearfishing trips are possible but require rental)
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (If required for the type of fishing )
- Drinks (Water)
- Fishing License (All licenses and permits are included )
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing (Within 25 miles of the inlet )
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing (If you have your own tackle, we don’t supply)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Seabass (Black)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Speckled Trout
- Triggerfish (Gray)