Explore the waters around the historic Boston Harbor with Anglerfish Guides! Captain Tim is a lifelong angler and a professional fishing guide. He tends to spend nearly every day on the water and thousands of people shared some of the fishing action on board with him. For some, he found perfect fishing spots that got them a new trophy, while for the others, he taught them how to use the equipment and catch their first fish.
You’ll be fishing on a 25’ Pro Line boat that accommodates up to 4 guests. This center console is powered by a 300 HP Yamaha engine and reaches a speed of 30 knots. She’s perfect for light tackle and fly fishing, as she offers a safe and reliable ride at all times. The boat features the latest Lowrance electronics, a live bait tank, and tuna tubes.
Boston Harbor is considered to be the Flounder capital of the world, so you can count on catching any of these tasty bottom dwellers. If you prefer a target that puts more fight, don’t forget that the area is also a paradise for Striped Bass. You can go after Bluefish and Porgy as well. You get to keep some of your catch but the release is encouraged and preferred.
All fishing equipment and licenses are included in the price. You only need to pack some food and drinks for the day.
Anglers of all skill levels and ages are welcome to join. It’s all about making a memorable day on the water for you and your loved ones. Join the Anglerfish Guides crew that has thousands of fishing hours and lots of tips to share with you.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Pro Line (Center console) originally built in 1998, and restored in 2020. Powered by a 300HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 35 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 14 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and avoid any additional costs or unnecessary hassle with carrying cash.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Quincy Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Anglerfish Guides
- $450 per group, additional $25 per person after 3 guests - 3 Hour Trip (Evening) (3 hours)
- $525 per group, additional $25 per person after 3 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Striped Bass (Noon) (4 hours)
- $525 per group, additional $25 per person after 3 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Striped Bass (PM) (4 hours)
- $525 per group, additional $25 per person after 3 guests - 4 Hour Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $625 per group, additional $25 per person after 3 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Flounder (5 hours)
- $625 per group, additional $25 per person after 3 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Striped Bass (AM) (5 hours)
- $725 per group, additional $25 per person after 3 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Striped Bass (6 hours)
- Toilet (For emergencies only. Nice restrooms at marina. )
- Live Bait Well
- Tuna Tubes
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- Fly Fishing Equipment
- Inshore Fishing (Boston Harbor and surrounding waters. )
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Fly Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Bass (Striped)
- Scup (Porgy)