There’s a reason why Destin is such a famous fishing town, and you can find out on a trip with Destin Bay Fishing Charters! Captain Wes Nelson has over 10 years of fishing experience, and he’ll be glad to take you to all the honey holes and secret spots. He’ll make sure you’re treated right and have a great time.
Explore the flats and backcountry waters on Capt. Wes’s 24’ Skeeter bay boat that accommodates up to 6 anglers. It’s powered by a 300 HP Yamaha engine, so it can develop some serious speed, taking you to the fishing grounds in no time! And with a wireless trolling motor on board, you’ll get to sneak up on all those fearful fish without spooking them.
The waters out of Destin are known to be some of the most prolific in the world. The natural views are stunning, and the wildlife is abundant. There’s a variety of fish species that inhabit these waters, so you’ll get a chance to hook the likes of Spotted Seatrout, Redfish, Flounder, Bluefish, Ladyfish, Spanish Mackerel, Sheepshead, Snapper, Tarpon, and Jack Crevalle.
Capt. Wes will have everything you need ready when you come aboard – rods, reel, tackle, as well as live bait and artificial lures. You’ll be doing light tackle fishing in the shallow waters of Destin. He’ll be more than happy to clean and fillet your catch, so you’ll get to taste the fruits of your labor upon your return to shore.
Kids are welcome to join in on the fun, and Capt. Wes loves teaching them all about fishing! If you want to turn this into a fun family outing, feel free to bring them along. Make sure to pack some sunscreen, as well as something to eat and drink, and come see what all the fuss is about!
Book a trip now, and enjoy a day of fishing under the Floridian sun with Destin Bay Fishing Charters!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Destin Bay Fishing Charters
- $560 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 3 hour trip - 10:45 (3 hours)
- $560 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 3 hour trip - 11:45 (3 hours)
- $680 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip (4 hours)
- $680 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Spring (4 hours)
- $680 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 4hr trip - 10:45 am (4 hours)
- $800 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 5 Hour Trip (5 hours)
- $800 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Spring (5 hours)
- $920 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Trip (6 hours)
- $920 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Spring (6 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Jack Crevalle
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Spotted Seatrout
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Skeeter (Bay boat) originally built in 2017. Powered by a 300HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 30 knots.
Types of fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: