Experience the quality and excitement of fishing the Tampa Bay flats with Sureel Fishing! Whether you’re a seasoned fisherman or a first-timer, Captain Troy Leaf will help you have an adventure you won’t soon forget.
Come aboard Capt. Troy’s 27’ Pathfinder center console with room for up to 4 anglers. Equipped with a powerful 425 HP Yamaha engine, the vessel cruises at 50 mph, and will quickly take you from one fishing spot to the next. The boat comes equipped with all the latest electronics as well.
Tampa Bay will give you plenty of variety when it comes to fishing. Whether you want to fish for Snook and Redfish in a foot of water, or you want to head to nearby reefs and wrecks to bottom fish for big Grouper and Snapper, Capt. Troy can do it all, it just depends on your preference and what’s biting at the time.
Along with Florida fishing licenses, each trip includes the necessary fishing gear, as well as live bait, fish cleaning, water, and ice. All charters are family friendly and fun for everyone.
The fishing experience of a lifetime awaits you in St. Pete Beach, Florida. Book a trip with Sureel Fishing and discover why so many anglers return for more!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Pathfinder (Center console) originally built in 2021. Powered by a 425HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 50 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 1 day before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
St. Pete Beach Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Sureel Fishing
- $295 per group, additional $25 per person after 2 guests - 2 Hour Trip – Starter (2 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Night Fishing (4 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 3/4 Day Trip (6 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Tarpon Trip (6 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Grouper (Gag)
- Grouper (Red)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Spotted Seatrout