Lucky B Sportfishing welcomes you to one of the most beautiful fisheries in the world. This charter service is operated by a professional crew that always strives to exceed their guests’ expectations. Based in San Diego, they enjoy a year round fishing season. No matter what time of year you join, you can always count on a great water experience.
The adventure starts on a 36’ Yellowfin boat that accommodates up to 6 guests. This center console is powered by triple 300 HP Mercury Verado engines that bring up the speed with ease and cut down the traveling time. The boat features all necessary safety gear, modern navigational electronics, a live bait tank, and a cooler.
You can fish the inshore waters of Coronado Islands or visit offshore spots for big game fish. Some of the species you’ll target on your trip are Calico Bass, Halibut, Lingcod, Tuna, Swordfish, Mahi Mahi, and many more. With such a variety of fish species and fishing techniques, it never gets boring or repetitive on board.
The only thing you need to prepare in advance is your fishing license. The crew takes care of everything else - your fishing equipment, catch cleaning, snacks, and drinks.
The main goal for the Lucky B Sportfishing’s crew is for you to have a memorable and enjoyable experience. They look forward to seeing you on their boat!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Yellowfin (Center console) originally built in 2016. Powered by 3 300HP Mercury Verado engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 60 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 14 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
San Diego Fishing Calendar
Recent Fishing Reports
FAQs about Lucky B Sportfishing
- $800 per group - Pm Half Day - San Diego Bay (5 hours)
- $800 per group - Half Day Trip – San Diego Bay (5 hours)
- $900 per group - Half Day Trip – Lobster Hoopnet (6 hours)
- $950 per group - Pm Half Day - Inshore (5 hours)
- $1,000 per group - Half Day Trip – Inshore (6 hours)
- $1,400 per group - 3/4 Day Trip – Inshore (8 hours)
- $1,750 per group - 3/4 Day Coronado Islands (8 hours)
- $1,950 per group - 3/4 Day Offshore (8 hours)
- $2,000 per group - 10 Hour Trip – Coronado Islands (10 hours)
- $2,400 per group - Full Day Trip – Swordfish Special (10 hours)
- $2,600 per group - Full Day Trip – Offshore (12 hours)
- $2,600 per group - Full Day Trip – San Clemente Island (12 hours)
- $2,800 per group - Full Day Trip – Bluefin Special (12 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Inshore Fishing (Coronado Islands)
- Offshore Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Kite Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Calico Bass
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Snapper (Vermilion)
- Tuna (Bluefin)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)
- Yellowtail Amberjack