Captain Jon Braun and Southern Saltwater Adventures welcome you aboard for an adventure on the open ocean. You’ll head out in search of the many different species that call Georgia’s local marine ecosystem home. Capt. Jon uses his lifetime of fishing experience on each and every charter, which means family-friendly fun and lots of fishing!
Step aboard the Susie Kate, a 28’ overall center console vessel powered by twin 2022 Suzuki four stroke engines. She boasts a true 3-piece hull with a 24.5-degree deadrise to provide the smoothest ride, even in rough waters. She’s outfitted with the latest in FLIR and Raymarine electronics to help find the fish. This vessel can accommodate up to 6 anglers.
The waters here are incredibly fish-rich and you’ll have a whole host of species on your hands. Depending on seasonality and what kind of trip you choose, you can look forward to hooking into the likes of Red Snapper, Sailfish, Grouper, Wahoo, Mahi Mahi, and Cobia.
You’ll be provided with every fishing and safety essential you need including top-of-the-line rods and reels, USCG-approved life vests, and modern satellite communications. Capt. Jon also brings along fresh bait, catered to your charter, and you can catch some along the way too.
Be sure to bring your own snacks, drinks, sunglasses, and non-aerosol sunscreen – leave the rest to your captain and crew.
Southern Saltwater Adventures can’t wait to have you on board!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Angler (Center console) originally built in 2008, and restored in 2021. Powered by 2 200HP 2022 Suzuki engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 45 knots.
Types of fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Tybee Island Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Southern Saltwater Adventures
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 3 Hour Trip – Kids/Beginners (AM) (3 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 3 Hour Trip – Kids/Beginners (PM) (3 hours)
- $770 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 4 hour Trip – Bottom Fishing (AM) (4 hours)
- $770 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Bottom Fishing (PM) (4 hours)
- $770 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Kingfish/Shark (PM) (4 hours)
- $770 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Kingfish/Shark Trip (AM) - 4 hours (4 hours)
- $1,100 per group, additional $100 per person after 5 guests - 6 Hour Nearshore (6 hours)
- $1,200 per group, additional $100 per person after 5 guests - 6 Hour Offshore (6 hours)
- $1,250 per group, additional $100 per person after 5 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Big Shark Adventure (6 hours)
- $1,500 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 8 Hour Trip (8 hours)
- $1,950 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 10 Hour Trip (10 hours)
- $2,300 per group, additional $100 per person after 5 guests - 12 Hour Offshore (12 hours)
- $3,200 per group - 15 Hour Trip – Deep Sea (4MAX) (15 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Not available on 15 hour trip )
- First Mate (Works for tips )
- Fishing License
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Broomtail)
- Grouper (Gag)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Seabass (Black)
- Snapper (Mutton)
- Snapper (Red)
- Triggerfish (Gray)