Tarpon Magic Charters invites anglers and families to come enjoy a day of world-class fishing, sightseeing, or shelling on the pristine waters off Sanibel, Captiva and nearby barrier islands. Whether you’re an experienced angler looking for a challenge or someone who just wants to go shelling and take in the sights, Captain Rob will be able to provide an experience best suited for your individual needs.
Let Captain Rob guide you from his 24’ custom-built Bay Boat, perfect for cruising the nearshore and Back Bay waters with larger groups or families with kids that want a higher sided boat. For those who want the challenge of sight casting in the flats, Captain Rob also has a 16’ polling skiff available that is made to carry one or two anglers.
These water provide endless miles of pristine beaches and mangrove island waterways for you to enjoy. The fish are plentiful and include species such as Tarpon, Trout, Snook, Redfish, Goliath Groupers, Red Groupers, and more besides.
If you’re here to just relax, Captain Rob has you covered as well. Have lunch at one of the by-boat-only restaurants like world famous Cabbage Key, all while you collect shells and gaze at the countless number of birds and wildlife like sea turtles, dolphins, and manatees that frequent these waters.
All trips start and end at Port Sanibel Marina where you have access to bathrooms, showers, coffee and free parking with security unless another pick-up location is arranged. Captain Rob will clean and package your catch in ice after the trip. All tackle, licensing, bait, lures, water, and ice are included in your trip.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
MPL Custom-made (Bay boat) originally built in 2001. Powered by a 225HP Mercury engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 35 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Fort Myers Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Tarpon Magic Charters
- $300 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - Fun Fishing/Sightseeing (3 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip - AM (4 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip - PM (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip – Shark/ Tarpon (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 Day Trip (6 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Tarpon (AM) (6 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - Combo Trip (6 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box (With plenty of ice and waters.)
- Rods, reels & tackle (All spinning with interchangeable handles)
- Live Bait (Appropriate bait will be provided)
- Lures (Will have flies for the appropriate fish.)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Will have ice and water for everyone)
- Fishing License (I have all the appropriate licensing)
- Fly Fishing Equipment (Rods, flies and leader)
- River Fishing
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing (Out to nine miles.)
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle (Only high end spinning gear)
- Bottom Fishing (Fishing inside of 9 miles)
- Jigging (Sea Trout, and pass fishing)
- Popping (Using corks for Sea Trout)
- Fly Fishing (Sage, Loomis rods. Will give casting lessons)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Shark (Hammerhead)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Spotted Seatrout