Texas Fishing Charters is located in Galveston, Texas. Founded by Captain Zach, this is family owned and operated company. Capt. Zach comes from a long line of honorable fishermen and his sea instinct is honed in a way that is sure to put you the fish. More than just a skilled captain and fisherman, he will take the time to teach you about fishing techniques and conservation. Expect your trip with Capt. Zach to not only be fun, productive, and rewarding, but also educational as he has been fishing these specific waters for 8 years.
Depending on the time of year, you’ll chase after Speckled Trout, Redfish, Black Drum, Sheepshead, Pompano, Jack Crevalle, Sharks, and many other species. During the Red Fish or Black Drum spawn, expect to catch and release some massive trophy fish!
Capt. Zach conveniently offers a variety of trips to fit everyone’s tastes. Whether you’re looking for a family outing, company teambuilding, a bachelor or bachelorette party, or you’re just a group of old friends looking to get a competitive trip, he’ll cater to you. TFC offers half day Galveston jetty trips, Shark hunts, close offshore trips, and more. Review all of the fishing adventures they have on offer and choose the one that best fits your needs.
TFC proudly owns and offers two separate center console, offshore fishing boats, providing comfortable accommodation for groups of up to 6 guests per boat. The boat on this listing is a top of the line 26’ luxury center console, that’ll give you a smooth and dry ride to the hottest fishing grounds. With twin Yamahas and comfortable seating, this boat also offers a private restroom for its guests.
Texas Fishing Charters fully follows all USCG fishing and safety guidelines to ensure a safe and comfortable trip for every guest. They provide all fuel, rods, reels, tackle live bait, lures, and all other necessary equipment for catching fish and making memories that last a lifetime.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Sea Hunt 26 Gamefish (Center console) originally built in 2009, and restored in 2020. Powered by 2 150HP Yamaha engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Galveston Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Texas Fishing Charters, LLC
- $350 per group - "Part Time Fisherman" (Evening) (2 hours)
- $350 per group - "Part Time Fisherman" (Early Riser) (2 hours)
- $350 per group - "Part Time Fisherman" (Mid Morning) (2 hours)
- $350 per group - "Part Time Fisherman" (PM) (2 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip – Jetty (AM) (4 hours)
- $550 per group - Half Day Trip – Jetty (PM) (4 hours)
- $800 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Shark Hunt (AM) (5 hours)
- $800 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Shark Hunt (PM) (5 hours)
- $950 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Full Day Trip – Offshore Statewater (7 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Inshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing (Statewater Within 9NM from Texas Coast)
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Red)
- Speckled Trout