Fish Tales Fishing Charters offer amazing fishing experience out of Brunswick! Captain Ryan has been fishing in the Golden Isles his whole life and he knows the best spots for a good catch. Let him show you the beauties of this fishery and teach you a fishing trick or two. Anglers of all skill levels are welcome to join!
Have a great experience in one of the finest offshore boats around. The new 2020 Sea Hunt with twin 150 HP Yamaha engines will get you to the fishing grounds in style, but don’t let the good looks fool you. She’s a fish catching machine! The vessel has benches in the bow for sunning and plenty of room for fishing. The boat is 26’ long and there’s enough space for 6 anglers to join
Offshore fishing trips are your guide’s specialty and this includes slow trolling live baits for the big fast strike and fight. You can also have fun pulling up to the school of Spanish Mackerel and throwing lures into the school for an explosive bite. Enjoy dropping a rig down to the bottom of the ocean with either cut bait or live bait and bring the bounty to the surface. Nearshore, you can go fishing for Tarpon and Sharks near for a long battle of who will win the tug of war contest.
Your fishing license and equipment are fully covered by the captain. He’ll even clean your catch free of charge! You just need to bring some snacks, drinks, and sun protection.
Fish Tales Fishing Charters can tailor a fishing experience for you and your loved ones. Decide what you want to do and pick a date!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Fish Tales Fishing Charters
- $375 per group - 4 Hour Kids Fishing trip (4 hours)
- $375 per group - 4 Hour Kids Trip (4 hours)
- $450 per group - 4 Hour Shark Fishing (4 hours)
- $450 per group - 4 Hour Shark Fishing trip (4 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Offshore (6 hours)
- $800 per group, additional $75 per person after 3 guests - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- $1,050 per group, additional $75 per person after 3 guests - Full Day Trip – Offshore (8 hours)
- $1,400 per group, additional $75 per person after 3 guests - Full Day Trip – Extended Offshore (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- Offshore Fishing ( Too many species to list them all)
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Seabass (Black)
- Snapper (Red)
- Spanish Mackerel
About the Captain
|ID & License verified|
|8 Customer reviews|
|Response time 11 hours|
|Member since July 2020|
About this listing
Sea Hunt (Center console) originally built in 2020. Powered by 2 150HP Yamaha engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 32 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 3 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: