If you’re up for a real Alaskan adventure, join BLN Charters and let them take you on a trip of a lifetime! The captain and the crew will take you out to the world-class fishing spots around Kachemak Bay and Cook Inlet, where you’ll get to battle some of Alaska’s most prized fish species.
You’ll head out on one of their two 37’ Tollycraft offshore sportfishing boats, that can take up to 6 anglers each per trip. They’re powered by twin 380 HP John Deer and 430 HP Cummins engines, so you’ll get to the fishing grounds in the blink of an eye! There’s heating, a standard flushing toilet, and comfortable seating on board so you ride out in style.
This part of the world boasts some incredible nature, and diverse wildlife. On your trip, you’ll be able to see whales, seals, otters, sea lions, and birds along the way. There’s a variety of fish species inhabiting these waters, so expect to come across Halibut, Rockfish, Lingcod, and Salmon.
All of the equipment you’ll need for a productive trip will be waiting for you on board. You’ll get rods, reel, and terminal tackle, as well as a range of artificial lures. The crew will be more than happy to clean and fillet your catch for you, so you’ll get a lovely meal out of your trip once you return to shore.
Everything that’s left to do is get a fishing license, and pack some clothes, food, and drinks, and you’re ready! Kids are welcome on the boat, so if you want to make some nice memories with your children, don’t hesitate to bring them.
Find a trip you like, and book BLN Charters for your next fishing excursion!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about BLN Fishing Charters
- $433 per person - Halibut Full Day Trip – Spring (8 hours)
- $483 per person - 8 Hour Trip – Salmon Only (8 hours)
- $483 per person - Full Day Halibut – Summer (8 hours)
- $499 per person - Captains Combo - Spring (8 hours)
- $499 per person - Halibut Full Day Trip – Fall (8 hours)
- $549 per person - 8 Hour Trip – Salmon/Rockfish Combo (8 hours)
- $549 per person - Captains Combo – Summer (10 hours)
- $553 per person - Fullday Captains Combo – Fall (8 hours)
- $616 per person - 8 Hour – Salmon/Rockfish/Lingcod (8 hours)
- $2,598 per group - 8 Hour Trip–Spring Halibut Private (8 hours)
- $2,899 per group - 8 Hour Trip–Summer Halibut Private (8 hours)
- $2,994 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Spring Private Combo (8 hours)
- $3,018 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Fall Private Combo (8 hours)
- $3,294 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Summer Private Combo (8 hours)
- $3,464 per group - Long Range Trip (Private) – Halibut (10 hours)
- $3,859 per group - Long Range Private – Ultimate Combo (10 hours)
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Offshore Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Salmon (Chinook)
Meet the Charter Operator
About this listing
Tollycraft (Offshore sport fishing) originally built in 1974, and restored in 2022. Powered by 2 430HP Cummins engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 24 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 30 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and save on credit card fees at the dock.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: