If you’re up for a real Alaskan adventure, join Kachemak King Fishing Charters and let them take you on a trip of a lifetime! The captain and the crew will take you out to the world-class fishing spots around Kachemak Bay and Cook Inlet, where you’ll get to battle some of Alaska’s most prized fish species.
You’ll head out on one of their two 37’ Tollycraft offshore sportfishing boats, that can take up to 6 anglers each per trip. They’re powered by twin 380 HP John Deer and 430 HP Cummins engines, so you’ll get to the fishing grounds in the blink of an eye! There’s heating, a standard flushing toilet, and comfortable seating on board so you ride out in style.
This part of the world boasts some incredible nature, and diverse wildlife. On your trip, you’ll be able to see whales, seals, otters, sea lions, and birds along the way. There’s a variety of fish species inhabiting these waters, so expect to come across Halibut, Rockfish, Lingcod, and Salmon.
All of the equipment you’ll need for a productive trip will be waiting for you on board. You’ll get rods, reel, and terminal tackle, as well as a range of artificial lures. The crew will be more than happy to clean and fillet your catch for you, so you’ll get a lovely meal out of your trip once you return to shore.
Everything that’s left to do is get a fishing license, and pack some clothes, food, and drinks, and you’re ready! Kids are welcome on the boat, so if you want to make some nice memories with your children, don’t hesitate to bring them.
Find a trip you like, and book Kachemak King Fishing Charters for your next fishing excursion!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Tollycraft (Offshore sport fishing) originally built in 1979. Powered by 2 380HP John Deere engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 20 knots.
Types of fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 30 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and avoid unnecessary hassle with carrying extra cash.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Homer Fishing Calendar
Recent Fishing Reports
FAQs about Kachemak King Fishing Charters
- $483 per person - 8 Hour Trip – Salmon Only (8 hours)
- $483 per person - Full Day Halibut – Summer (8 hours)
- $483 per person - Halibut Full Day Trip – Spring (8 hours)
- $499 per person - Halibut Full Day Trip – Fall (8 hours)
- $549 per person - Halibut Salmon Combo - Spring (8 hours)
- $549 per person - Halibut Salmon Combo – Summer (10 hours)
- $553 per person - Fullday Halibut Salmon Combo – Fall (8 hours)
- $616 per person - 8 Hour Trip – Salmon/Rockfish Combo (8 hours)
- $616 per person - 8 Hour – Salmon/Rockfish/Lingcod (8 hours)
- $2,499 per group - 8 Hour Trip–Spring Halibut Private (8 hours)
- $2,520 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Spring Private Combo (8 hours)
- $2,899 per group - 8 Hour Trip–Summer Halibut Private (8 hours)
- $3,018 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Fall Private Combo (8 hours)
- $3,100 per group - Long Range Trip (Private) – Halibut (10 hours)
- $3,294 per day per group - 2 Day Trip (Private) (2 days)
- $3,294 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Summer Private Combo (8 hours)
- $3,732 per group - Long Range Private – Ultimate Combo (10 hours)
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Offshore Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Salmon (Chinook)