Brag and Release Fishing Charters operate the most beautiful-and equally beautifully named-boat in Murrells Inlet – Fantasea Lady. They will take you on an unforgettable fishing adventure and show you exactly why Murrells Inlet carries the nickname “The Seafood Capital of South Carolina”. You can fish for the super delicious Flounder and Black Seabass, or target big game fish that put up a good fight, such as Blue Marlin, Wahoo, and Mahi Mahi.
The fishing is absolutely exquisite as the ecosystem of Murrells Inlet allows a year-round suitable climate for all kinds of fish. You can fish nearshore for Cobia and Spanish Mackerel, or you can ride into the offshore waters to target Wahoo, Sailfish, and Mahi Mahi. Either way, you will have lots of fun fun and learn a lot from the crew.
Brag and Release is run by captain Al and his team of hardworking and professional mates. The mates work for a tip so bring along an extra 20% of your trip’s price in cash to tip them. All your needs will be taken care of by the crew, who will provide all the fishing gear including rods, reels, tackle, live and artificial baits, and a fishing license. They will also clean and fillet your catch for you.
The fishing will be done aboard the Fantasea Lady, which is a 28’ Grady White boat. She is decked out with up-to-date electronics and safety equipment. The Captain of this vessel has over 44 years of experience on the water and has a USCG Master license.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Grady White (Cuddy cabin) originally built in 1999. Powered by 2 300HP Yamaha 4 Stroke engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 35 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 14 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and avoid any additional costs or unnecessary hassle with carrying cash.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Murrells Inlet Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Brag and Release - 28 Fantasea Lady
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Fishing Trip AM (4 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Fishing Trip PM (4 hours)
- $575 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip - Shark Fishing AM (4 hours)
- $575 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip - Shark Fishing PM (4 hours)
- $1,150 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 7 Hour Fishing Trip (7 hours)
- $1,295 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - Full Day 9 Hour Trip (9 hours)
- $1,500 per group - 12 Hour Bottom Fishing (12 hours)
- $1,675 per group - 12 Hour Offshore Trip (12 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box (Fish Caught Are Kept On Ice)
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate (Work For Tips, Suggested 20%)
- Fishing License
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Kite Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Snowy)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Marlin (Blue)
- Shark (Bull)
- Snapper (Vermilion)
- Spanish Mackerel