If you’re looking for a private charter with an exciting experience on the water for the whole family, then you’ve come to the right place! Dirty Dolly Fish Company and its 20-year retired, US Coast Guard Military Veteran and Captain Jason offer memorable trips out of Cocoa Beach, Florida.
The boat you’ll be riding on is a comfortable 30’ Sea Hunt center console, powered by twin Yamaha four-stroke engines. It’s equipped with electronic navigation, communication, and fish finding systems. It can sit up to 6 guests and features a livewell and an ice-box.
The choice of fishing spots is huge, from rivers to inshore, nearshore, and offshore areas, to reefs, wrecks, flats, to the backcountry, there are all sorts of fish for you to catch. Some of the species that you’ll encounter include Redfish, Snook, Snapper, Sailfish, Mahi Mahi, King Mackerel, and Tuna. You can use almost any technique you can think of, with bottom fishing, trolling, popping, drift fishing, and bow fishing being some of them. Kids are especially welcome, which means you can bring your whole family. The fish you catch stays with you unless you want to release it back to the water.
Capt. Jason also offers combos such as island fishing and exploration, river, coastal, and dolphin tours that include a little fishing but are more geared towards taking in the sights and relaxing on the water.
Everyone will get all the tackle they need. This means rods, reels, terminal tackle, live bait, and lures. Dirty Dolly Fish Company also covers you for fishing licenses. The crew will even clean and fillet your catch free of charge. Water will wait for you on board, so should only bring some food if you want to.
Come aboard and enjoy the beautiful sea world of Cocoa Beach with Dirty Dolly Fish Company. Departures from Merritt Island and Port Canaveral are also possible!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Sea Hunt (Center console) originally built in 2021. Powered by 2 200HP Yamaha 4 Stroke engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 60 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 1 day before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 3.5% fee.
Port Canaveral Fishing Calendar
Recent Fishing Reports
FAQs about Dirty Dolly Fish Company
- $700 per group - 3/4 Day Inshore Port Inlet Fishing (6 hours)
- $700 per group - 1/2 Day Dolphin Coastline Tour (PM) (3 hours)
- $700 per group - 1/2 Day Dolphin Coastline Tour (AM) (3 hours)
- $800 per group - 3/4 Day Sandbar Charter (6 hours)
- $800 per group - 3/4 Day River Tour (6 hours)
- $800 per group - 3/4 Day Island Fishing & Exploring (6 hours)
- $800 per group - 1/2 Day Nearshore Fishing (5 hours)
- $900 per group - Full Day River Tour (8 hours)
- $900 per group - Full Day Sandbar Charter (8 hours)
- $900 per group - Full Day Island Fishing & Exploring (8 hours)
- $900 per group - Full Day Inshore Port Inlet Fishing (8 hours)
- $900 per group - 3/4 Day Nearshore Fishing (6 hours)
- $900 per group - 1/2 Day Offshore Fishing (5 hours)
- $1,000 per group - Full Day Nearshore Fishing (8 hours)
- $1,000 per group - Custom Fishing or Tour Trips (7 hours)
- $1,000 per group - 3/4 Day Shark Fishing (6 hours)
- $1,100 per group - 3/4 Day Offshore Fishing (6 hours)
- $1,200 per group - Full Day Offshore Fishing (8 hours)
- $1,300 per group - Full Day Deep Drop Fishing (8 hours)
- $1,500 per group - Full Day Offshore Pitch Jigging (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Water)
- Fishing License
- River Fishing
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Flounder Gigging
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Gag)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Mutton)
- Snapper (Red)
- Tuna (Blackfin)