Next time you’re in Clearwater, make sure to take a trip with JT Fishing Charters. Captain Jace Tyler is a Marine Corps veteran, fisherman, and true outdoorsman. At 33 years old, he is a Florida native who grew up fishing local waters all around Pasco and Pinellas counties. Capt. Jace has a passion for the water and loves sharing the knowledge and experience of local fisheries while enjoying a great day on the water.
You will be riding on a brand new 2022 skeeter bay boat with a full tower. The boat is powered by a Yamaha outboard 300 HP engine, with room for up to 4 anglers on board at any time. All trip times can be adjusted to fit what best works for you!
Your guide is specializing in the catch and release of popular inshore fish in the Clearwater Beach area, such as Spotted Seatrout, Snook, Redfish, and Black Drum. Capt. Jace will make sure you have all the live bait and equipment needed for a great day of catching fish. If you’re an artificial angler, all baits and lures will be provided!
If you’re looking to keep fish, please make sure to discuss it with the captain beforehand to check which species can be kept. Capt. Jace can also split the trip between fishing and island hopping at the local intercoastal waterways. Nothing wrong with cooling off on a private island after fishing all morning! No fishing licenses required when fishing with Capt. Jace and he will have a cooler with cold water for every trip. Feel free to bring your own drinks and food onboard!
Beat the Florida heat by booking a night fishing trip! During this fishing experience, Capt. Jace will take you to fish awesome dock lights, bridges, and deep mangrove lines for all popular inshore species of fish!
You only need to set a date. JT Fishing Charters is ready!
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
|2 Fishing Reports|
|ID & License verified|
|131 Customer reviews|
|Response time within an hour|
|Member since July 2020|
About this listing
Skeeter (Bay boat) originally built in 2022. Powered by a 300HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 55 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 1 day before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and save on credit card fees at the dock.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 25% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Clearwater Fishing Calendar
FAQs about JT Fishing Charters
- $300 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 2 Hour Trip (Sunset) (2 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Night (4 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Afternoon/Sunset (6 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 6 Hour Trip (AM) (6 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 6 Hour Trip (Night) (6 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 6 Hour Trip (PM) (6 hours)
- $950 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 8 Hour Trip – Evening/Night (8 hours)
- $950 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 8 Hour Trip (AM) (8 hours)
- $950 per group, additional $75 per person after 1 guest - 8 Hour Trip (PM) (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Black Drum
- Jack Crevalle
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Shark (Bonnethead)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Spotted Seatrout