Fin Chase Cabo is a family run business with a dedication to provide the best experience! The Finchaser is captained by Jose Paniagua, who has over 23 years of fishing experience at the Sea of Cortez of Los Cabos and in the Pacific waters.
Start the adventure on a 33’ Blackfin Sportfisher, perfect for a full day of fishing offshore and inshore. This sportfishing boat has twin 300 HP Cummins Turbo Diesel engines that easily reach high-speeds when you want to save more time for catching fish. There are all kinds of fishing equipment on board, such as a fighting chair, a live bait tank, tuna tubes, and many more. To make the trip more comfortable, there’s also a private bathroom, an enclosed cabin, and a kitchen.
The Fin Chaser and crew can fish for the species you want to target depending on the water conditions and time of year. They use everything you can think of…and then some - lures, Rappalas, Marauders, Hoochies, live bait, dead bait, they fly kites, run teasers, and spreader bars, cast live bait, jigging, and trolling.
This variety of techniques brings lots of fish you can target. This includes everything from inshore Roosterfish and Mackerel, to offshore Tuna, Marlin, and Sailfish.
The crew covers your fishing equipment on each trip, while your fishing licenses and box lunches depend on the type of the trip.
Book a trip with Fin Chaser Cabo and experience what real adventure feels like!
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
Food (Lunch & Snacks)
FAQs about Fin Chaser Cabo
- $825 per group - 5 hour A.M. Bare Bones (5 hours)
- $825 per group - 5 hour PM Fishing Trip Bare Bones (5 hours)
- $975 per group - Half Day Trip – All Inclusive (5 hours)
- $995 per group - Full Day Trip – Bare Bones (8 hours)
- $1,150 per group - Full Day Trip – All Inclusive (8 hours)
- Fighting Chair 130 Class
- GPS Touchscreen Garmin
- Fishfinder Garmin, ClearVu, DownVu, Chirp, Traditional
- Live Bait Well + Tuna tubes
- Multimedia System Bluetooth Stereo
- Outriggers Fiberglass
- Tuna Tubes Built in transom
- Ice Box Kill bag
- Rods, reels & tackle (Avet, Shimano, Penn Int. Swivels, Hooks, etc)
- Live Bait (Subject to Availability)
- Lures (Rappalas, Marauders, Sucker Heads, Hoochies, Etc.)
- Snacks (included in boxed lunch)
- First Mate (20 - 25% Tip is customary for whole crew.)
- Lunch (Box Lunch, )
- Inshore Fishing (near the beach)
- Nearshore Fishing (On the rock piles)
- Offshore Fishing (We fish the: 95, 1150, Horseshoe, Golden gate, etc)
- Reef Fishing (few reef spots)
- Wreck Fishing (Depending on the season and water temps.)
- Light Tackle (Small reel with light rods)
- Heavy Tackle (50w & 80w Shimano, Penn, Avet)
- Bottom Fishing (With jigs, lead weights, live baits)
- Trolling (Trolling lures, dead baits, kites, teasers)
- Spinning (for small species)
- Popping (kingbusters / hoochies / squids for tuna)
- Drift Fishing (on the banks)
- Kite Fishing (For big Yellowfin tunas)
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Marlin (Black)
- Marlin (Blue)
- Marlin (Striped)
- Sierra Mackerel
- Tuna (Yellowfin)
- Yellowtail Amberjack
About the Captain
|14 Fishing Reports|
|ID & License verified|
|29 Customer reviews|
|Response time within an hour|
|Member since July 2020|
About this listing
Blackfin (Offshore sport fishing) originally built in 1990, and restored in 2022. Powered by 2 300HP Cummins engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 25 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 7 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: