Stripers R Us is a family friendly boat where the captain and mate’s first priority is having fun, which of course means catching a lot of fish and making memories that will last a lifetime. Both Captain Camde and mate have fished the waters of Cape Cod their whole lifes and will gladly answer any questions you have and show you the right way to use the equipment.
You’ll be fishing on a 24’ Romarine boat that accommodates up to 6 guests. She’s powered by a 150 HP Suzuki engine and reaches the maximum speed of 28 knots. This center console features navigational electronics, safety gear, and a cooler for your catch. Providing a safe and stable ride wherever you go, this boat is the foundation of a successful day of fishing.
It doesn’t take long to have your lines wet. Only 15 minutes after you leave the harbor, you’ll be on your fishing spot, ready to land the catch. The captain uses light tackle, which makes Stripers a blast to catch. Striped Bass is the main target but you can also land an occasional Salmon.
Your fishing equipment is fully covered by the captain, so you only need to prepare a fishing license. Feel free to bring any drinks and food you want and don’t forget to tip your mate after the trip. He’ll clean and fillet your catch, so you can take it straight to a restaurant.
Stripers R Us is ready to share their knowledge and experience with you. Just let them know when you’re coming.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Romarine (Center console) originally built in 2008. Powered by a 150HP Suzuki engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 28 knots.
Types of Fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
Dennis Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Stripers R Us
- $300 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Kid Fishing Trip! (2 hours)
- $375 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 3 Hour Trip (AM) (3 hours)
- $375 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 3 Hour Trip (Noon) (3 hours)
- $475 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $475 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $575 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 6 Hour Trip (6 hours)
- Toilet (Not your traditional head)
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate (Mate works for gratuity so please remember to tip.)
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Bass (Striped)