A day of fishing, cruising, sunbathing, and sightseeing - all in one with Sanblascat! Join the professional and friendly crew who loves making their guests feel welcome. They’ll show you the best fishing spots in the area, help you learn a new technique, and make the overall experience of this tour the one you’ll never forget.
When you’re having so much fun, hours pass by like minutes and it’s sunset before you know it. That’s why this crew offers trips that last from 10 hours to 6 days! Whatever you had in your mind for your trip, you’ll surely have enough time to make it happen here.
Being on a boat like this already makes half of the experience, and you’ll see why. This is a 57’ Fontain Pajot catamaran, recently restored and refurbished. She’s spacious enough to welcome up to 10 guests and the crew, providing everyone with enough room to fish, chill, and relax. The boat features 12 beds, 2 bathrooms, a kitchen, spacious deck, and big hammocks for sunbathing.
The fish you’ll target are very versatile and it all depends on the fishing grounds you visit. Some of the species you may catch are Sailfish, Barracuda, Wahoo, Mahi Mahi, Scorpionfish, Lionfish, Mackerel, and many more.
All meals and drinks on the boat are prepared by the crew and included in the price. They will also cover your fishing license. Get in touch to check if there are extra charges for rods and reels.
Fishing and sailing just got to a whole new level. Experience it with Sanblascat!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Food (Lunch & Snacks)
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Fontain Pajot (Catamaran) originally built in 1992, and restored in 2017. Powered by 2 75HP Yanmar engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 8 knots.
Types of Fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
FAQs about Sanblascat
- $120 per day per person - 6 Day Trip (6 days)
- $150 per day per person - 4 Day Trip (4 days)
- $990 per group - 10 Hour Trip (10 hours)
- Toilet (2)
- Bed (12)
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Kitchen (muy amplio)
- Refrigerator ( gran congelador y gran nivera)
- Spearfishing Equipment
- Ice Box
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Snacks (3 comidas de estandard international diariamente )
- Drinks (sin alcohol, los clientes puedan llevar a bordo su)
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Lunch ( 3 comidas diarios/ full board)
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Light Tackle (si si los clientes le gusta)
- Heavy Tackle (si los clientes le traigan)
- Bottom Fishing (si los clientes le gusta)
- Trolling (si los clientes le gusta, equipo a bordo)
- Spinning (si los clientes le gusta)
- Jigging (si los clientes le gusta)
- Popping (si los clientes le gusta)
- Drift Fishing (si los clientes le gusta)
- Handline (si los clientes le gusta)
- Spearfishing (si los clientes le gusta)
- Deep Sea Fishing (si los clientes traigan el equipo)
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Broomtail)
- Shark (Porbeagle)
- Spanish Mackerel