Therapy Charters – Dad's Therapy
Therapy Charters is a family-friendly company that specializes in fishing the beautiful waters of Bridgetown, Barbados. If you are looking for a fun and productive time on your next vacation, this is the right place. You will not only fish with the locals like the locals but come as a customer and leave as a friend.
Beginners, first-timers, families, couples, kids, and experienced fishermen are all welcome aboard. If you want to just check the bite, fish along the coast right outside the Bridgetown dock for Barracuda, Grouper, and other exciting species.
Or head out to the deep waters to add Tuna, Swordfish, Bonito, Wahoo, Mahi Mahi, and Sailfish to the list. Test yourself in trolling, jigging, and fish with live bait. The crew will get your hooks baited and will assist you throughout the adventure.
Dad’s Therapy are especially great for families. The crew have tailored a family special package for those who want to wet a line and swim with turtles. Introduce your kids to fishing and have fun with your family and friends.
Just hop onboard a spacious 27’ Pro-line walkaround boat. She is a well-maintained fishing machine with a single 225 HP Evinrude G2 engine. Originally built in 2002, the boat was fully uphauled in 2016 and can comfortably take up to six anglers to fish in comfort and style.
On board, there are professional navigational and fish finding electronics to save your time while searching for fish. The boat is outfitted with a Garmin GPS, a Furuno fish finder, and an ICOM VHF radio. As well as that, the boat has all the comfort of home, including a toilet, a shower, and a bed for 2.
All trips come with all Penn and Savagers gear and tackle. Snacks and lunch are available depending on the trip. A pickup within the 6-mile radius can be arranged for 4 anglers at a small cost of $20. Capt. Andrew is happy to announce that he accepts all forms of card payments, including American Express. Come aboard for an incredible adventure!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
Food (Lunch & Snacks)
About the Charter Operator
|14 Fishing Reports|
|132 Customer reviews|
|Response time 1 hour|
|Member since May 2015|
About this listing
Pro-Line (Walkaround) originally built in 2002, and restored in 2016. Powered by a 225HP Evinrude G2 engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 32 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 1 day before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Bridgetown Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Therapy Charters – Dad's Therapy
- $350 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 3 Hour Trip – Bottom Fishing (AM) (3 hours)
- $350 per group - 3 Hour Trip – Bottom Fishing (PM) (3 hours)
- $400 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Deep Sea Fishing (AM) (4 hours)
- $400 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Deep Sea Fishing (PM) (4 hours)
- $450 per group - 5 Hour Trip – Fish & Swim (AM) (5 hours)
- $450 per group - 5 Hour Trip – Fish & Swim (PM) (5 hours)
- $550 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Deep Sea Fishing (6 hours)
- Air Conditioning For dock use only!
- Fighting Chair Rocket Launcher – 4 Cup/Rod fighting Chair
- GPS Garmin
- Fishfinder Furuno
- Bed Sleeps 2 adults
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Live Bait Well Factory installed & working
- Refrigerator Small unit
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (As required )
- Lures (Supplied )
- Catch cleaning & filleting (All Charters)
- Snacks (All Charters)
- Drinks (All Charters)
- First Mate
- Fishing License (Locally registered)
- Lunch (On request – made to order)
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing (Big Game playing )
- Reef Fishing (Fun time )
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing (Seasonal (June-October))
- Jigging (Fully ready / new gear )
- Handline (Handline on board)
- Deep Sea Fishing (Year-round)
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Jack (Almaco)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Tuna (Albacore)