Sarasota offers you a unique opportunity to catch many awesome species. Visit Insight Fishing Charters and embark on various inshore and nearshore fishing trips. Let Captain Will Smith show you the reefs, flats, wrecks, as well as the backcountry, and put you on the best fish in this part of Florida.
The captain’s 24’ Scout bay boat powered by a 300 HP Yamaha is a reliable and relatively large vessel suitable for inshore fishing, but it also floats shallow enough to hit all the good Snook and Redfish holes. The boat’s spacious deck allows for 6 anglers to join the trip. It’s equipped with quality navigation electronics, a livewell, and an ice-box.
All charters are kid-friendly, as well as dog-friendly. Bring your hairy friend along for the trip so they can run on the sandbars or check out your catch. You’ll be chasing Redfish, Snook, Permit, Mangrove Snapper, Pompano, Tripletail, and other species. You’ll have the chance to try out many fishing styles, including bottom fishing, trolling, spinning, jigging, popping, as well as drift fishing. You’re free to take home your catch.
The trip comes with all the necessities. Rods, reels, bait, tackle, and licenses will all be waiting for you on the boat. You should bring food or snacks depending on the scheduled time of the trips, as well as any beverages besides the water. Also, don’t forget to bring some sun protection.
Due to the ongoing pandemic, the boat will be disinfected after every trip and you’ll have a hand sanitizer available at all times. Captain Will will wear a face-covering during the trip. You may do so as well but you’re not required. Buffs or other similar face coverings made for sun protection will work well.
Visit Sarasota and have a beautiful fishing experience with Insight Fishing Charters.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Scout 240 Bay Scout (Bay boat) originally built in 2005. Powered by a 300HP Yamaha V6 4.2L Offshore engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 45 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 1 day before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and avoid any additional costs or unnecessary hassle with carrying cash.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Sarasota Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Insight Fishing Charters
- $275 per group, additional $25 per person after 4 guests - 2 Hour Trip – Inshore (2 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $25 per person after 4 guests - 3 Hour Trip – Weeknight Special (3 hours)
- $425 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip (4 hours)
- $425 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip – Inshore (4 hours)
- $425 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip – Inshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $425 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip – Inshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $550 per group - 5 Hour Trip – Nearshore (5 hours)
- $850 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip – Inshore (8 hours)
- $1,000 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Full Day Trip – Nearshore (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Jack Crevalle
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Speckled Trout