When you want to go fishing in Sarasota, one of the safest and most fun ways to do so is by taking a trip with Siesta Key Charter Fishing. Your guide on this trip is Captain Bryan, who’s been fishing these waters for over 30 years. He’s a multi-generation fisherman and learned a lot from his father. The knowledge his family passed on to him only adds the years of fishing experience.
Capt. Bryan encourages anglers of all ages and skill levels to take a part in the action. He’ll show you everything you need to know, so even if you started the trip as an amateur, you’ll feel like a pro by the end of it.
Fish aboard a 41’ Fitz that accommodates up to 6 guests. This offshore sportfishing boat is powered by twin 450 HP Cummins engines and features all the comforts of home with AC, toilet, kitchen, a shower, and more all on board. There’s also enough room for everyone to fish in comfort.
Sailing through the flats, backcountry, and reefs of Sarasota, you’ll go after Redfish, Tarpon, Permit, Snook, Trout, Cobia, Black Drum, and many more. Further offshore, you’ll get to test your fishing mettle against the likes of Grouper, Snapper, King Mackerel, Barracuda, and more before you head back to land with some delicious table fare stored in the cooler.
The captain will supply everything you’ll need for a successful day on the water. Rods, reels, bait, tackle, fishing license, and a cooler filled with ice and bottled water.
Come on down and get ready for an angling experience you’ll remember for a long time!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Fitz (Offshore sport fishing) originally built in 2002. Powered by 2 450HP Cummins engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 26 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 4% fee.
Sarasota Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Siesta Key Charter Fishing
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Inshore Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Inshore Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Inshore Trip (PM) (6 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Inshore Trip (AM) (6 hours)
- $750 per group - 4 Hour Offshore Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $750 per group - 4 Hour Offshore Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $1,065 per group - 6 Hour Offshore Trip (6 hours)
- $1,500 per group - 8 Hour Offshore Trip (8 hours)
- $1,800 per group - 10 Hour Offshore Trip (10 hours)
- Air Conditioning
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Grouper (Gag)
- Grouper (Red)
- Grouper (Scamp)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Speckled Trout