Electric City Fishing Charters is located in Anderson, SC. Captain Roth has been a licensed USCG boat captain and running fishing charters for the last 5 years and was born and raised on Lake Hartwell. With lots of experience and a friendly attitude, he can easily turn any beginner to a successful angler. Join him regardless of your skill level - you’re going to upgrade them anyway.
You’ll be fishing on a 22’ Sundance skiff that accommodates up to 4 guests. She’s powered by a 115 HP Yamaha engine and a wireless trolling motor. The boat also features modern navigational electronics, a live bait tank, and a cooler. Simple and functional, this boat has everything you need for a successful day on the water.
Choose your trip depending on how long you want to stay on the water. You can target all kinds of Bass on each trip, such as Striper, Largemouth, Hybrid Striped, and Spotted Bass. There’s an exception if you want to target Stripers exclusively, so you can choose the trip that focuses on them only. You’ll mostly use light tackle, switching between spinning and trolling.
The captain covers your rods, reels, lures, and tackle. You’ll need to prepare your fishing license before the trip starts and pack some snacks and drinks.
Find out why Bass is the most popular freshwater fish in the US. Electric City Fishing Charters is ready to take you on this adventure!
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Sundance (Skiff) originally built in 2012. Powered by a 115HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
FAQs about Electric City Fishing Charters
- $265 per group, additional $30 per person after 1 guest - 3 Hour Bass Trip (PM) (3 hours)
- $290 per group, additional $30 per person after 1 guest - 4 Hour Bass Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $300 per group, additional $30 per person after 1 guest - 4 Hour Bass Trip (Summer) (4 hours)
- $315 per group, additional $30 per person after 1 guest - 4 Hour Bass Trip (4 hours)
- $375 per group, additional $30 per person after 1 guest - 6 Hour Bass Trip (6 hours)
- $375 per group, additional $30 per person after 1 guest - 6 Hour Bass Trip (Summer) (6 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Lake Fishing (Lake Hartwell)
- Light Tackle
- Bass (Largemouth)
- Bass (Spotted)
- Bass (Striped)
- Hybrid Striped Bass