Fish guarantee or money back! If you’re looking for a day full of fun as well as some quality fish to eat, Lucky Strike Fishing Charter stands as a great choice. The charter’s seasoned Captain Gordie will take you on an unforgettable trip where you’ll discover some of the most intriguing fishing spots in the Gulf of Mexico – Naples, Florida.
Your ride for this trip will be a recently restored 29’ Mako center console boat which can take up to 6 people. It runs on a pair of 200 HP Suzuki engines and features a navigation and fishfinder system for a safe and efficient fishing experience.
If you choose to fish inshore, you’ll be fishing from Naples Bay to the Everglades. As for more distant fishing, the trip will take you anywhere from 5 to a whopping 120 miles offshore. Some of the techniques you’ll be using include light tackle, bottom fishing, deep sea fishing, trolling, and popping. The captain uses live and cut bait.
Among the species you’ll encounter are Grouper, Snapper, Mahi Mahi, Tripletail, Snook, Cobia, and Permit. You’re welcome to keep or release your catch as you see fit.
Included in the price are Penn reels and Star rods, live bait, lures, and drinking water. If you want, the captain can fillet and bag all the fish you catch. Also, a fishing license is included so you won’t be needing one of those. This charter allows kids on board, so you can bring your whole family and have a wonderful time together.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Mako (Center console) originally built in 1993, and restored in 2019. Powered by 2 200HP Suzuki engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 1 day before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 4% fee.
Naples Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Lucky Strike Fishing Charter
- $850 per group - Half Day 4 Hour Offshore 12pm-4pm (4 hours)
- $850 per group - Half Day 4 Hour Offshore 7am-11am (4 hours)
- $1,250 per group - Three Quarter Offshore 10am-4pm (6 hours)
- $1,250 per group - Three Quarter Offshore 7am- 1pm (6 hours)
- $1,500 per group - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- $1,750 per group - Extended Full Day Trip (10 hours)
- Live Bait Well (We use live and cut bait)
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (We use Penn Reels and Star Rods)
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting (All kept fish will be filleted and bagged)
- Drinks (Water other drinks customers are responsible)
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing (We fish from Naples Bay to the Everglades)
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing (5-120 Miles Offshore)
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Grouper (Black)
- Grouper (Gag)
- Grouper (Red)
- Jack (African Pompano)
- Shark (Hammerhead)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Red)
- Snapper (Yellowtail)