Fish guarantee or money back! Captain Gordie is a third-generation captain out of Naples Fl. His family started this business in 1986 and has never come home without fish! Regardless of your experience on the water, Captain Gordie guarantees fish. Since day one, our goal is to take you on an unforgettable trip where you’ll discover some of the most intriguing fishing spots in the Gulf of Mexico – Naples, Florida.
Your ride for this trip will be a brand new 2021 31’ Twin Vee, which can take up to 6 people. This is a catamaran boat which is twice as comfortable as a typical monohull. It runs on a pair of 300 HP Suzuki engines and features the best navigation and fishfinder system for a safe and efficient fishing experience.
If you choose to fish inshore, you’ll be fishing from Naples Bay to the Everglades. As for more distant fishing, the trip will take you anywhere from 5 to a whopping 120 miles offshore. Some of the techniques you’ll be using include light tackle, bottom fishing, deep sea fishing, trolling, and popping. The captain uses live and cut bait.
Among the species you’ll encounter are Grouper, Snapper, Tripletail, Snook, Cobia, Shark, Tarpon, Permit, and many more. You’re welcome to keep or release your catch as you see fit.
Included in the price are Penn reels and Star rods, live bait, lures, and drinking water. If you want, the captain can fillet and bag all the fish you catch. Also, a fishing license is included so you won’t be needing one of those. This charter allows kids on board, so you can bring your whole family and have a wonderful time together.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Twin vee (Center console) originally built in 2021. Powered by 2 300HP Suzuki engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 50 knots.
Types of fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 1 day before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Naples Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Lucky Strike Fishing Offshore
- $950 per group, additional $100 per person after 5 guests - Half Day 4 Hour Offshore 12pm-4pm (4 hours)
- $950 per group, additional $100 per person after 5 guests - Half Day Trip – Offshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $1,600 per group - 3/4 Day Trip – Offshore (6 hours)
- $2,000 per group, additional $150 per person after 5 guests - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- $2,300 per group - Extended Full Day Trip (10 hours)
- $2,650 per group - Extended Full Day Trip–Trophy Fish (10 hours)
- Live Bait Well We use live and cut bait
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (We use Penn Reels and Star Rods)
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting (All kept fish will be filleted and bagged)
- Drinks (Water other drinks customers are responsible)
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing (We fish from Naples Bay to the Everglades)
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing (5-120 Miles Offshore)
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Grouper (Black)
- Grouper (Gag)
- Grouper (Red)
- Jack (African Pompano)
- Shark (Hammerhead)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Red)
- Snapper (Yellowtail)