Fat Flamingo Fishing Charters is a locally owned and operated private fishing charter in Destin, Florida. Every Fat Flamingo Captain, like Capt. Nick Tate, is fun and loves showing each visiting Flamingo a wonderful time on the water, as well as teaching them about the fish and techniques. Each Fat Flamingo Captain will make sure you enjoy the 3 F’s… Fish, Friends, AND FUN!
The flock hits the water in a 1900 Cape Horn Center Console Offshore Series powered by a Brand New Suzuki 150 HP engine. The boat is 19’ long and it has recently been renovated (2020). It accommodates up to 4 guests of any age or experience level. The boat features a Garmin 94sv Ecomap GPS/ Fish Finder, USCG approved life jackets & the fishiest Fat Flamingo Captain on the open seas.
When it comes to choosing your fishery you get to be spoiled for choice as the charter covers many inshore, nearshore, and offshore locations. Furthermore, the packages also offer diverse opportunities with fishing techniques: light tackle, drift fishing, trolling, and jigging, just to name some. With all these options come many species of fish that might end up being your trophy.
When it comes to Florida fishing license this charter has you covered. The Flamingos will provide you with all top of the line rods, reels, and tackle, as well as artificial lures and live bait. The crew is also happy to clean and fillet your catch once back on the mainland. 15%-20% gratuity is customary and greatly appreciated!
Book a trip with Fat Flamingo Fishing Charters today and find the Fish, Friends, AND FUN!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Cape Horn (Center console) originally built in 2003, and restored in 2020. Powered by a 150HP Suzuki engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 45 knots.
Types of Fishing
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 4.5% fee.
Santa Rosa Beach Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Fat Flamingo Fishing
- $215 per group, additional $145 per person after 1 guest - 2 Hour Trip – Kids Intro (AM) (2 hours)
- $665 per group, additional $95 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip – (AM) (4 hours)
- $665 per group, additional $95 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip – Bay (PM) (4 hours)
- $695 per group, additional $95 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip – Gulf (PM) (4 hours)
- $695 per group, additional $95 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip – Gulf (AM) (4 hours)
- $1,295 per group, additional $165 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip – Gulf (8 hours)
- GPS (2020 94sv Garmin EcoMap )
- Snorkeling Equipment (Available for dolphin tours )
- Live Bait Well (Just Updated)
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- Fly Fishing Equipment
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Flounder Gigging
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Gag)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Bull)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Red)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Speckled Trout